Chapter 3: Her Organization

| Jumin's PoV |

I have always knew that the girl behind me was [Y/N] [L/N] as I heard her name called repeatedly by her..."boss". And this old man, he doesn't look like he gets to be the boss here.

Why is she working in a fancy cafe with manager this.. abusive?

I only caught a sight of her working hard ever since we step inside this cafe. And now, he's gonna ruthlessly fire her, just because she spilled coffee on a person's shirt by accident? What an obnoxious man.

He did mention that she never changed her clumsy personality since her first day of working here. She must be doing awful at her job. Even so, why does he have to harass the lady like that?

  I know that I am also not a good boss either. My workers respect me, but they don't really enjoy working for me for giving them a large amount work. They may not like it for giving them too much stress. Yet, they get paid with a good number of money.. Aside from that, I can be austere at times. I've made multiples of employees cry, but I never yelled at them like him.

  I can imagine Ms. [Y/N] working for me, but after seeing her cloddish character. She might ended up getting fired by me.

If I was the manager of this cafe, I would just simply fire her, even if she stubbornly won't give up. I'd just leave her alone carelessly, hoping for her to leave and find a new job that would perfectly fit her.

That's what I always do.

But him, he disgusts me. He chose to hurt one of his workers, telling her that she'll always be a 'klutz', just to make himself feel better. And I didn't like the way he does this in public.

He doesn't deserve to be the manager here.

... Perhaps, I could fix that

As for this girl, Ms. [Y/N]... or I should call her [Y/N] instead, I have seen her yesterday, walking outside my building with a gray-haired boy. The two of them talk quite loud.

  That gray-haired boy though, I noticed his hair was light gray, almost white. Reminding me of a certain, narcissistic guy I have always disliked.

I went back thinking about [Y/N]. I remember that I have caught a glimpse of her staring at me once I get inside the car.

And her voice, I know it was her from the phone I called last night, which ended up her ending the call, not answering my questions. It has the same soft voice she had when she talked to her boss.

She seems like she really needs this job, but it looks like there is no hope in getting it back.

I stopped my thoughts as I heard the manager speak. "J-Jumin Han? The son of the chairman?!" He said, eyes widened.

He looked even more fearful as he watch me nod my head. "Correct." I bluntly said.

I can feel his arm shaken by my grip, so I let him go. "Is there something I can do for you, Mr. Han?" He asked.

"Like I said earlier, I came here with my assistant to look for [F/N] [L/N]." I turned my head to take a look on her face.

  I examined her attire for a second seeing her wear a dark blue, knee-length dress with white collar, and a light red apron with a big, white heart in a middle. She wears the same uniform like the other women who works here.

On the right side of her chest, there's her name tag, with her last name on it. [L/N].

She has black, shiny shoes, with white long socks that reached up to her knees.