Chapter 4: A Charming Narcisisst

[E/C] = Eye Color

————————————————————

| [Y/N]'s PoV |

I head out of my apartment, locked it and walked down the stairs and exited my apartment building. I need to go to the supermarket to get a few things I need, since I'm running out of stuff.

The grocery wasn't really far away, It only took ten minutes to get there by walking. A walk is what I really need to clear my mind away, though I'm still stressed about the incident two days ago.

It's been two straight days since I last saw Jumin and Jaehee. They haven't called me to tell me news about joining the RFA.

Every time I checked the recent calls from my phone, seeing the unknown number which is Jumin's, I feel like I have to call him and ask if there's some news or problems about me joining the RFA. Perhaps, I could just do that some time.

And about Rika... I just accept the fact that she's gone. It was hard for me to accept it, but I did anyways. There's no way she's going back. I just awfully missed her a lot and sometimes I pretended that she's here by my side, like I was 'talking' to her.

Seon is the only one I have left. I can't lose him too.

As I went inside the grocery, I felt cold air hit my face from the air conditioner. Ah, It's so cool in here. I smiled at myself and sighed deeply.

Now, time to buy the things I need.

I looked down at the list that I'm holding to check the items that I needed to buy — shampoo, soap, a few snacks and some skin-care products –That's all.

"This should be easy." I say I went to the first aisle.

————————————————————

  An hour has passed and I was heading to the next, last aisle, which is where the skin-care products are from. I really like those products, it's really effective to make my skin more moisturized and softer.

I looked at the at the items that we're neatly placed. I take a moisturizer, then proceeded on walking as I look for some more products.

  I took a lotion, two facewash, a cleanser, and a sunscreen. Wow, it took me fifteen minutes in this aisle just to look for these items.

I was about to leave the aisle when I saw the part where the facial masks are placed. I should take some too.

while I was checking it's brands, reading it. I finally find the item I was looking for.

'Moisture Mask Pack'. It's a mint-green sheet mask with a cute, pink heart placed in the middle. I smiled and I was about to take one when another hand just took it. I looked at the person who took it. It was a tall familiar guy with white hair. He wears a blue baseball cap blocking his eyes with a black face-mask covering half of his face. He's wearing a pink, long-sleeved, unbuttoned polo with a plain white shirt inside.