Chapter 11: His Secret Garden

| [Y/N]'s PoV |

"I honestly feel relieved taking nice to stroll around this cherry farm with you." I say, watching the cherries trees sway slowly as the wind passes.

Ah, another day...

I can feel that we're moving closer to the day when the party starts.

When I came home last night, V surprisingly joined the chatroom with the other members. We only chatted our topic about the party in the next few days. Jumin already bought a place for the party, while I'm still here inviting guests through emails.

Earlier, I explored around in his penthouse and went outside the balcony to check the cherry farm I haven't seen before. It's full of cherry trees with thick leaves that made it very hard to see through, but eventually I found Jumin, wearing his sleepwear.

I'm quite surprised to find him here walking alone, though he's supposed to go to work. He said that he wants to take a day off since he got stressed from all the work yesterday. I finally knew why he came home late. I ran all the way here to join him, which he accepted.

"Ah, yes indeed. I visit this farm regularly to take a peaceful stroll... Occasionally, I'd just go to the grape farm and walk there instead." Jumin sighed, slightly smiling at the sight of the small, red fruits.

"What does it feel like?" I looked at him with curiosity shining in my eyes. Jumin sighed once again. "Like what you've said, It felt relieving... I feel like I'm lost in the forest, although I'm not." Jumin stated calmly.

"I love this cherry farm and everything in here... The rustle of the leaves, picking a taste from these sweet cherries, the fresh air I deeply breathe in..." He paused and looked up in the sky. "I felt freedom. Free from the chains of solitude and unhappiness, holding me down."

I sadly stared at him with pity, then looked down. "...Solitude and unhappiness? That's sad, but I feel you though. Honestly, I've been a sad and lonely person too in my whole life... then I eventually met you and the RFA." I smiled at him and patted his back while he looked at me again with his signature cold look. "... I've been through that with same feeling before. I'm not really fond of making new friends, though I feel so alone. But that doesn't matter. Everyone gets lonely, It's not a special feeling."

"Is that so? Now I see why you're alone and quiet all the time. I suggest that you should try open up to others to make you feel less lonely. Just try something new, Juju!" I playfully punched his arm softly as he gave me a glare. I've done this before a few times and he still gives me the same look. I know it's weird but I find it cute.

"No. If I would like some company, I'd be with Elizabeth the 3rd." He said as he went to the nearest cherry tree and picked a cherry. "What about me?"

Jumin looked at my eyes for a moment like he was thinking about something, then ate the small fruit.

"...I honestly enjoyed it everytime we get along as time passes... but what I've enjoyed the most the the present here with you, which is meow."

"...Meow?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Yes. Meow." He stated, still staring at me. I get that this guy is obsessed with cats, but is he trying to speak like one?