Chapter 9: Trust in You

| [Y/N]'s PoV |

  Elizabeth has been a good companion to me after a few hours. Earlier, we had fun. We both chased each other, running around inside the bedroom like children, playing. For a lazy cat, she was a fast runner. I always get caught by her quick moves.

When we get tired, she would always gave me warm cuddles while I was having a good rest. I admit, she was extremely fluffy and soft like a cotton ball.

Of course I took good care of her. I gave her a nice and warm bath. Her shampoo was incredibly aromatic. It smelled like you could scent a bouquet of flowers inside the bottle. Then I gave her some cat foods and treats with a bunch of different fruit flavors. It appeared that she liked all the tastes, except for one, the blueberry flavor. She would just leave those flavors at her fancy crystal glass and plate, untouched.

I noticed that she was quite an obedient cat, so I effortlessly taught her a few tricks such as sitting, roll-over and other things like that. And when she does one of the tricks successfully, I would give her a small piece of tuna as a treat.

And for some weird reasons, we both started to "talk" to each other, she meows as she stares endlessly at me while I only meow back as a response. It was like we're having some deep conversations.

Eventually, I'm starting to think of her as a friend more than just any normal cat. Yes, she's lazy and nosy all the time, but unlike other cats, she's also different, in a good way. I felt like she knows my insights, and sometimes she would start to comfort me from stress by nudging her head at my neck. It was very considerate of her.

I heard Elizabeth purr as she leans her head into my jaw, down to the neck, nudging me softly. She must be very exhausted. I looked at her cute face, noticing a small tongue is out with her eyes closed, sleeping. I chuckled at this and went back on my phone.

From the morning til' now, I've been recieving a few emails invited by the RFA members, and my job turns out pretty well. Most of the emails accepted our invitation and would love to go at our party. But I also lost other emails, they just declined our invitation. It's probably my bad, but it's fine. I'll try harder next time!

I looked at the clock hanging from the wall – 6:51PM. Jumin should be here any minute.

The other part of me wishes for him that he's not going home yet. I can imagine him giving me a death glare and starts to yell things at me if he finds out that I accidentaly broke his polka-dotted vase. The thought scares me.

In the bright side, I already changed his bed sheet, where Elizabeth just carelessly peed. It took me an hour to find one, and thankfully one of the maids gave me a bed sheet while I put on the bed by myself. It was a bit hard since his bed was round so it kind of looked like its messy. But I did it anyway with success.

My phone dinged, seeing a message from the RFA app. Seems like someone just entered the chatroom. It didn't take me long to enter the chatroom and text the others.

I have already informed them that I'm in Jumin's penthouse. Making Zen become overprotective, panicking and saying things that I should go home by now. And there's a very jealous Seven who terribly wants to play with Elizabeth, often calling her as Elly. What a cute name, but it doesn't suit her well.

As I went to the chatroom, many messages popped up.

• • • • •