Chapter 10: Blue Haired Painter

| Third Person PoV |

   After a week has passed, [Y/N] has visited Jumin's penthouse every week days to take care of Elizabeth, and sometimes spend her time with Jumin. The two would often drink wine together and talk more about their selves and their stories, getting to know each other more. It's like what friends do at the beginning of their friendship.

Both of them would generally talk about cats, then they learned that they both like striped patterns, reading books and other things. Jumin has gotten more curious about his new friend, thinking that they both have similar minds.

Despite Jumin being annoyed by [Y/N]'s lively nature, he eventually found himself enjoying the woman's presence and her company. She would sometimes call him "Juju" like what Seven would always call him. Usually, he gets annoyed when someone calls him by that nickname, but when it came from [Y/N]'s mouth, he wouldn't mind it at all. He strangely enjoyed hearing her voice.

He would now treat her like a good friend, frequently acts like how a gentleman treats a lady regardless of his callous personality, though he tends to be his usual self around her, still aloof. It was unusual for him to act this way, but he exceptionally liked it.

He would now let her and Elizabeth roam around the penthouse freely as he gains his trust towards her. He thought that [Y/N] was the only person that Elizabeth has gotten closed with, other than him. It would always leave him stunned everytime he sees Elizabeth's expression lighten up as she saw the woman's appearance.

He was quite jealous of her, but he did it for Elizabeth's happiness anyways since he cherishes her deeply.

While [Y/N] though, she has grown her liking to the handsome director. She's desperately curious about her feelings to him, how her heart skipped fast when he walks by, and she can feel the butterflies in her stomach when both of them talked. Sometimes she would caught herself smiling, but then she realized she was actually just thinking about him.

All the endless thoughts about him makes her grow fond of the guy even more. Not entirely sure if she had fallen for him, but often denies the thought and would think of something else. She liked him, knowing that he's not just an uncaring person at all and deep inside there's something that makes her think that he truly does care. She knows that he's not really a cold person. He just lacks some feelings.

She felt that he's been hiding his emotions with a mask... or maybe he can't really feel anything at all.

   [Y/N] promises herself that she will use any means to make him open up and show his true emotions. She had always loved the sight of seeing someone happy, it was like her happiness too.

Yes, taking care of his cat does make him happy, but she wanted to do something more than that. Like, she wanted to see his genuine smile again. A smile that always made [Y/N]'s heart flutter inside.

Then an imaginary light bulb came out of nowhere, an idea popped out. She decided to make a good portrait of him and his precious Elizabeth the 3rd.

Sure it wasn't the best gift she could give, but it was made of love and friendship. [Y/N] was incredibly good at anything related to arts. For a clumsy person like her, her artworks were very creative, although it may have a few smudges.

A painting of him and his cat would be a lovely present. Perhaps Jumin would like it...?

————————————————————