𝟎𝟐; killing rampage

After school that same day, Joan had nothing better to do than lay on her bed reading a magazine

After school that same day, Joan had nothing better to do than lay on her bed reading a magazine. The blondes room was black, pure black. It was her favorite color although she didn't consider herself gothic. Disrupting her thoughts was (according to her) puny music, blasting from downstairs and she knew exactly who would play music as such.

Josh stands in the kitchen, digging through the fridge. "What is it about college students and baby music? Is this what happens to you guys?" Joan asks and jumps up onto the island, staring at him. "Hey," Josh nods at her as he continues to look through the fridge.

"The flannel shirt—is that a nod to the crispy seattle weather? Or are you trying to stay warm in front of the refrigerator?" Joan tilts her head with a smile making the college student roll his eyes and look over at her. Quickly, he attacked her, sticking his fingers into her sides making her jerk and giggle, trying to sway his hands away. Josh pulls back and grabs the orange juice. "Oh, wow, you're filling out there." He smirks, unscrewing the lid.

"Oh, wow, your mouth is catching up with your face." Joan retorts and smiles sarcastically at him. She jumps off the island and walks into the living room. "I walked by dads office—"

"He is not your dad. Why don't you go bother a new family?" Joan asks and Josh follows her. "Hey, just because my mother marries someone else doesn't mean he's my father." Josh tells her, making her stop and face him. "That's exactly what that means." Joan turns and continues to the living room.

"I hope you're not thinking of staying here." Joan says and flops onto the love seat, propping her legs up across it until Josh knocked them off and sat down. "I sure wish. I got a place near school." Joan picks up the remote and turns on the tv. The first thing to come on was Beevus and Butthead.

"Shouldn't you go to school on the East Coast? I hear girls at NYU aren't at all particular." Joan says and sits the remote on her lap. Josh looks over at her and laughs sarcastically, grabbing the remote off of her lap. "You're funny." He changes it to the news channel.

"Hey!" Joan exclaims and takes back the remote, glaring at him. "You just got here and you're already playing couch commando." Joan points the remote at the screen and changes it back before putting it onto the stand next to her, so he wouldn't be able to reach it. "In some parts of the universe, it's considered cool to know what's going on in the world." He says, looking over at her.

She hums, staring at the television, rather very entertained by the animation. Josh shifts his jaw and gently shoved her. Joan gives him a look and shoved him a little harder. Josh breathes out a laugh and grabs her, throwing themselves into the floor. A snort leaves the girls lips as Josh hovers over her, pinning her hands above her head. "You're an asshole," Joan breathes out with a smile.