𝟎𝟒; mel gibson

"𝐃addy, please!" The sound of her sisters desperate voice, sent chills up Joans spine

"𝐃addy, please!" The sound of her sisters desperate voice, sent chills up Joans spine. She sat on the staircase with guitar in hand, strumming a few strings.

Cher wore a low red dress and a coat over it with her hair in a bun. "No, Cher." Mel repeats, walking toward his office. Cher stomps her foot, crossing her arms over her chest trying to think.

Cher looks at Joan and she grins. "Daddy! What if Joan goes with me?" Cher asks, walking into the office. Joan looks up and glares at her sister. Mel looks at Joan and purses his lips.

"Only If Joan wants to go with you then yes, you can go but otherwise, the answer is no!" Mel says. Cher claps and looks up at Joan who was shaking her head. The door opened and Dionne walked in, Murray following. "Hey, nice crib." Murray comments, looking around.

"So, are you ready?" Dionne asks the blonde, placing her hands on her hips as she chews on a piece of gum, obnoxiously. "Well," Cher looks over at Joan who squints her eyes at her.

"Come on, Joan. Why can't you just be normal?!" Cher exclaims, getting frustrated.

"Define 'normal." Joan tilts her head.

"Sun Valley Parties are normal." Cher says and stands next to the couple in front of the door.

"Sun Valley Parties is a lame excuse for all the idiots in our schools to drink beer and rub up against each other, until they leave to have sex in hopes of distracting themselves from the pathetic emptiness of their meaningless—"

"Meaningless consumer-driven lives." Dionne and Cher finishes her sentenced and she sighs. Cher frowns and walks up to Joan, crouching die in front of her. "Will you please forget that you're completely wretched and be my sister? Please? Come on, Jo. Please do this for me."

Joan sighs, and rubs her arms. "Fine. I'll make an appearance."

Murray and Dionne was the first one inside, followed by Cher, Tai and then Joan. Joan has her hand shoved into her trench coat as she looked around awkwardly. It wasn't like her to go to a party, she normally stayed home, played her guitar and smoked. Murray and Dionne left them alone, while they grounded on each other."This is ragin'," Tai grins, rocking back and fourth on her heels trying to look and act cool.

Cher shrugs off her coat. "Let's do a lap before we commit to a location. You coming, Jo?" Cher looks at the wandering sister who responds by walking away. Tai stares after Joan. "You and your sister are nothing alike. Why?"

"I don't know. She used to be like really popular, but it's like she just got sick of it and quit." Cher shrugs, hanging her coat on the coat rack. Tai furrows her eyebrows.