𝟎𝟓; partying with the college nerd

Monday; Joan was receiving terrible and offensive comments from her table dancing at the party on Friday

Monday; Joan was receiving terrible and offensive comments from her table dancing at the party on Friday. She had the biggest regret of drinking but at least she made something out of it. Mel didn't know about her hangover which she was thankful for, because she would have been killed.

Joan walks into english class. "Jo, me lady. You sway to the rhythm of me heart." One of the male students say. Joan looks to the floor and continues to walk to her seat. "Dance for me cowgirl."

"Joan, babe, what do we owe you for the table dance?" Elton smirks and holds his arms out. Joan rolls her eyes and sits down, placing her head into her hands in annoyance. "I hope she bitch slaps you one day, Elton. I truly do because I know I can't." Their teacher, Mr Lopez, says from the front making the boy frown and Joan snicker.

Joan and Monica skipped seventh and eighth period with Tai, Cher, and Dionne and they went to the mall much to their dismay but what else did they have to lose? They sat in a booth in one of the restaurants in the mall. "Break me off a piece of that," Tai smirks at the waiter that passes them.

Joan and Monica share a look and shake their heads. "Survey says," Cher looks at Tai who nods and says, "Doable."

"Puny. I like them big." Dionne smirks and leans back in her seat.

"Oh, I hate muscles." Cher says, shaking her head. Tai leans against the wall they were propped against. "You know, I don't care either way. Just as long as his you-know-what isn't crooked. I really hate that." Tai says, picking up a french fry and tossing it into her mouth.

"His what?" Cher asks, confused. Joan and Monica rub their mouths, keeping them shut. "Shh, don't scare her."

"Why? What's wrong?" Tai asks, looking over at Dionne who stares at Cher in disbelief. Tai looks at Joan and Monica and all they do is shrug and continue eating. Joan bit the inside of her lip, dreading the day she'd have to talk to her younger sister about sex. "Cher is saving herself for Luke Perry."

"Cher, you're a virgin?" Tai asks and her eyes slightly widened.

"God! You say that like it's a bad thing." Joan scoffs and slumps in her seat.

"You're a virgin too?" Tai's mouth drops as she stares at the siblings and Joan rolls her eyes and looks away. "Besides, the PC term is hymeneally challenged." Dionne smirks.

"I'm just not interested in doing it until I find the right person. You see how picky I am with shoes and they only go on my feet." Cher shrugs.

"Yeah," Tai breathes out, chuckling and Cher throws a fry at her. "You are the one talking, Tai."

"Oh, wait a minute here," Tai smiles and looks over at Dionne, "I thought you and Murray were..." Tai moves her hands around.