Chapter 9: All In A Day's Work

Y/N's POV:

"Up and at em'!" I open my eyes and see Courtney standing over my bed.

"What the heck are you doing?" I ask groggily.

"I'm waking you up, duh." She walks away from my bed, "We're filming Operation In Real Life and Netflix and Chill today. The operation game includes getting slimed so I suggest you wear your spare t-shirt."

"Oh frick, I bled all over Shayne's spare, I wonder what he's gonna wear." I say, sitting up.

Courtney just shrugs and leaves the room. Before the door closes Noah walks in.

"Um hi?" I say, pulling the sheets up to cover me.

"Oh, hey." he replies.

"Are you gonna tell me why you're in here?" I ask.

"I made Keith mad. I'm just gonna hang out here for a bit." Noah explains.

"Um, okay. But you have to turn around, I'm only wearing a t-shirt and panties." I laugh cautiously and he turns around.

I quickly grab a pair of shorts and my spare t-shirt and step into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I decide to do a half up half down look with my hair with two small buns on top of my head. I figure this way my hair won't be too messed up from getting slimed. I walk out of the bathroom and Noah is still here.

"Do you need me to walk you to breakfast and be your bodyguard?" I say sarcastically.

"Actually yeah that'd be great!" He smiles and we walk to breakfast together. I take a seat next to Shayne and Noah sits beside me. I do a doubletake when I see that Shayne is wearing the shirt that I bled all over.

"Oh my gosh! Why are you wearing that? It's covered in my blood!" I touch his shirt.

"Technically it's just stained with your blood now. I washed it last night. It looks apocalyptic!" He just smiles.

"You're wearing my blood as an accessory. That's... interesting." I laugh.

"That is the ultimate bonding. You two are now one by blood." Lasercorn says, gesturing to us with a tater tot on his fork.

We have some free time until lunch and so we help set up for the games and just hang out for a bit. Courtney, Shayne, and Wes record a podcast.

After lunch, we all head to our 'set' and start recording. Sarah introduces how Operation In Real Life works and we choose our doctors. Mushroom Clout chooses Damien, and we choose Mari. Because ya know, doctor Mari-o. Mari goes first and Shayne gets slime dumped on him when Mari first messes up. It's very clear that Courtney enjoyed dumping slime on him. The next time Mari messed up, Ian got slimed, which then sprayed onto Wes and I who were sitting on either side of him. Wes gets slimed next and it goes down his pants. Mari is actually doing really well, but she does hit the side again and it's between me and Joven to get slimed.

"3, 2, 1!" Everyone chants and I close my eyes before feeling slime being poured over me. It starts running down my back, which feels nasty. I stand up and start chasing Keith, who slimed me. When I catch him I hug him, transferring a little bit of slime onto him. Mari keeps going until she hits the side again so Joven has to get slimed. Joven just takes it. Quite dramatically too.

We pause for a moment to get the slimes buckets filled back up. Once they're filled we start recording again and Damien is now the 'doctor'. He has a rough start so Olivia gets slimed right away. Immediately after that, I have the privilege of sliming Keith, and the slime lands right on his crotch. Bullseye.

Mushroom Clout ends up taking the win and we finish filming and I go to take a shower. When I reach my room, I see that Courtney has beaten me there and she's using the shower. I knock on Olivia and Mari's door and Mari answers.