Chapter 21: Lies

Y/N's POV:

I was given the task of trying to find the lie detector toy thing in the prop storage room. I have never been in there before so I don't really know what to expect. I walk down the hallway and open the door to the prop room, and oh my gosh it's a mess.  How the heck am I supposed to find anything in here? There's broken chairs, wigs, foam baseball bats, bird costumes, and so much other random stuff. 

I start looking everywhere for the lie detector for a solid ten minutes before I finally see it. Of course it's on the top shelf, where else would it be? Now I suppose I have to climb the shelf to get it and then the shelf will fall on me, because that's how these things go. No, I am not going to let that happen. I grab a step stool from the corner of the room and place it at the foot of the shelf. I step onto it... and it breaks. Upon further inspection, I can see that it's a prop stool that you can hit someone with and it'll break without actually really hurting them. Why do these things exist? Okay, so I guess I have to climb the shelf, it is definitely not sturdy and I know it's going to fall so I move some stuff off of the shelf as to not make a mess. 

I put one foot on the bottom shelf and my other foot on the next, I'm about to grab to it when what do you know, the shelf falls over and on top of me. I bet someone is going to be walking by right about now and help me. Oh look, there's Shayne and Damien.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" Damien asks running into the room.

I start laughing at how perfect this scenario is because I mean, really, when does this ever happen in real life? "Yeah, I'm fine." I laugh.

Shayne picks the shelf up off me and stands it back up, "Never come into the storage room alone. There's no way anyone survives." Shayne says, "What were you doing anyway?"

"Sunny sent me to get the lie detector for the video." I reply, standing up.

"Oh right, man Keith's gonna love this." Shayne says sarcastically.

"Alright, I gotta go play some video games, ya know, as practice for Smosh Games." Damien winks and leaves the room.

I pick the lie detector up off the floor and Shayne and I leave the room and walk to the studio.

"Do you have any good questions lined up for us?" Shayne asks.

"Yep. Do you?" I ask.

"You know it." Shayne replies.

We walk into the studio and I place the lie detector down n a table in front of the rest of the squad.

"Tada!" I say.

Keith groans, "I don't wanna."

"Too bad!" Olivia smiles. 

We all sit down on the couch and begin filming.

"Heyoooooo! Welcome to another lie detector challenge!" Courtney shouts.

"Or we could just, I don't know, not use the shocky thing?" Keith suggests.

"Haha no!" Shayne says, "We're all gonna get electrocuted today!"

"Let's do this! Who's going first?" Olivia asks.

"I vote Y/N." Noah says.

"Well, I vote Noah." I say, squinting my eyes at him.

"Rock paper scissors, whoever loses goes first." Courtney says.

Noah and I nod, "Rock paper scissors shoot!" We say in unison. Noah does paper and I do scissors.

"Aha! You're going first!" I smile