Chapter 22: Disneyland

Y/N's POV:

Saturday's, everyone loves them. Including me. I wake up and pull my phone off the charger. I have a couple of texts from Noah about going to Disneyland today and- Oh crap we're going to Disneyland today, I totally forgot. Okay, it's 10:13, I have about half an hour before they pick me up.

I jump out of bed and quickly shower, I throw on some ripped jean shorts and a white cropped tank top. Wait, are we doing the Disneybound Challenge today? I scroll back through previous texts in the group chat and see that we are doing the Disneybound Challenge today, and I'm supposed to be Tinkerbell. I pull a short green sundress out of my closet and slip it on; Omg it has pockets, score! I put my hair up in a high ponytail and go out into the kitchen area to quickly eat a banana or something before they arrive to pick me up.

"You look cute today." Meghan says, sipping her coffee.

"Thanks, I'm headed to Disneyland with the Smosh Squad and I'm supposed to be Tinkerbell." I reply.

"I can definitely see that, good job." Meghan smiles.

Just then my phone vibrates and I see that it's Olivia telling me they're outside.

"Bye! I'll see you later!" I say to Meghan before closing the door. I run outside and get into the vehicle with Olivia, Courtney, and Shayne. Olivia's driving and Courtney is riding shotgun. I sit down next to Shayne in the back, he's wearing green pants, a purple shirt, and a red hat as his Ariel outfit. He has a jean jacket with him but he's not currently wearing it.

"Wow, you look beautiful sweetie." Courtney says.

"Thanks! So do you." I smile.

"Ahem." Shayne fake clears his throat.

"You look beautiful too Shayne." I laugh and pat his cheek.

"Noah and Keith are meeting us there so let's hope they don't get lost." Olivia chuckles, "Last time we left them alone in a car together they drove around the same block for over fifteen minutes."

While we drive to Disneyland we just make some random conversation.

"Fun fact," I say, "I have never been to Disneyland."

"What?! This is going to be your first time?" Courtney says in disbelief.

"She's a Disney virgin." Shayne laughs.

I nod, "I mean, I moved here, got a job at Smosh, did summer games, worked on sketches with you guys, I've never really had an opportunity. Plus you guys are like, my only friends, so if I did go you would know because it would've been with at least one of you guys."

"Okay so basically you're saying that we have to make today awesome." Shayne says.

"It's going to be awesome anyway. Squad Vlogs always are, especially when we're at Disney." Olivia says, pulling into the parking lot.

We get out of the vehicle and immediately spot Noah and Keith. They're standing on top of Noah's car with their hands on their foreheads like they're looking for something.

"You guys should probably get down before you put a dent in the roof." Shayne laughs.

"Oh hey, we found them!" Keith says, getting off the car.

"You didn't respond to my texts this morning!" Noah says to me.

"Why were you texting her?" Shayne asks, slipping on his jean jacket.

"Sorry, truth be told, if you hadn't texted me I don't know if I would've ever woken up. I had to speed get ready because I completely forgot we were doing this today and didn't wake up until like, half an hour before Olivia picked me up." I say to Noah.