Chapter 14: Girls Night

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N!" I hear my name so I turn around and see Olivia running towards me.

"Hey, I was just about to head home, what's up?" I ask.

"So it's Friday, which means it's fun day. Courtney and I want to have a girl's night with you. Since we have you in the Smosh Squad now we can finally have a girl's night because there are enough girls! What do you say?" Olivia asks, smiling at me.

"Oh um, yeah, sure! That sounds fun. Tonight?" I ask.

"Yep! Okay so, we're going to meet at my apartment to get ready around eight, and then we'll go to a bar." Olivia says excitedly.

"That sounds great. I'll see you at eight! Oh cool, that rhymed." I smile and wave goodbye as I leave the building and start walking to my apartment building. Cool, I'm gonna have a girl's night! I have never been to one of those before, this is going to be awesome. 

I walk up to my apartment building and realize I left my keys on my desk.

"Shoot. Um..." I go over to the wall where all the buttons are for the apartments and press on mine.

"Hello?" I hear Meghan say.

"Hey! It's Y/N, I forgot my keys, can you buzz me in?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, this is the first time I've done this!" I can hear the excitement in her voice that she gets to buzz someone in. 

The door unlocks and I walk in, I go to my apartment and Meghan opens the door.

"Hey, so I won't be here until late tonight, I'm going to a bar with Courtney and Olivia." I say.

"Okay, I won't wait up." Meghan laughs.

I head to my room and start going through my closet trying to find a dress to wear. Wait, do people wear dresses to bars? What is 'girls night' attire? I decide to text Courtney.

Me

Hey, what should I wear tonight?

Court Bourt

Something sexy, preferably a dress. Bring it in a bag with your makeup and stuff to Olivia's place, all of the getting ready must happen there lol

Me

Got it, I'll see you later!

-

I continue going through my closet and staring at dresses until they look ugly. I eventually pull out a deep blue, halter top body con dress. I put it on to see how it looks. Okay, nice. It shows off my curves, but doesn't show too much skin. It also makes my shoulders and legs look really good so that's a plus. I take it off and put my jeans and t-shirt back on. I then dig through my dresser and pull out a strapless bra, since with the halter top you'll be able to see my bra straps if I don't wear a strapless. I start to grab my heels but then opt for a pair of black flats instead, I know I can't move in heels. I put everything in a bag and gather some makeup to also put in the bag. 

I've got a bit of time before I need to order an Uber to go to Olivia's place so I flop down on my bed and open my laptop to watch Netflix.

After a two episodes of Friends, I order an Uber.

"Bye Meghan!" I call out when my Uber arrives.

"Bye! Have fun!" She calls back.

My Uber drops me off at Olivia's apartment complex and she buzzes me in. I find her apartment and see that Courtney's already there.