Chapter Five: Punishment Awaits

It has been four days since you last saw Anonymous. And today was the deadline.Slowly, he seems to be reawakening on Twitter. You scroll through the comments, biting your lip in irritation at how flirtatious he was at times with his now  16million+ followers. You scanned through the retweets, edits and thirsty comments. Had it been a dream? I mean out of 16million people and other members of parliament, why you? You sighed, cracking the final barrier you needed for access to the information Anonymous asked for. But how would he know you did it? You remembered him telling you to leave the computer on at 9:00pm and leave. He said he'd know if you were still in the building or not. It was now 8:55pm and you were in the office alone, lights turned off and collecting your things. You blushed at the flashback of the well deserved spanking received from Anonymous then your mind flashed to Enzo, you hadn't realised how gorgeous and attractive he was. No one can just dream the pain, pleasure and touch of such a manly hand, could they? You continued day dreaming before hearing the door being fiddled with. You gasped and covered your mouth. Wait..What was the time?
9:03pm. Oh you fucked up. Curse getting distracted. You quickly hid yourself under the desk after shoving your belongings beside a desk in the far corner. Sure he was able to hear your heart beat, you closed your eyes shut tightly and remained covering your mouth, hearing the door finally open. The person took a step into the door and stopped. Crap, he knew you were here, he knew it. But..He didn't? He walked towards your very desk, the one you stupidly sat under then sat at the chair. It would be stupid if he broke in with an Anonymous mask, wouldn't it? He must be exposed, the curiosity grew more and more and more and-

"Let's see what you were able to do. Complete idiot."

You hit your head, shivering as you heard the undistorted voice. Hazuki. This was a joke, of course it was. I mean, the man had only been here for the same amount of time..As you. Shit. The clicking of the keyboard stopped. Why were you so scared? He wouldn't hurt you, right? Right? The chair moved back slowly until you were positive he could see you yet you remained still.

"Boo."

A psychotic grin lay on Hazuki's face. He looked so innocent in the day time. No he wasn't Anonymous, he couldn't be. You were right. He wasn't. He figured out what you were doing somehow, who knows how? But the point is at this moment you were dead. A shine was seen in his pocket? No, no. It was a knife.

"What kind of sick game is this, Hazuki?"

You got up, stumbling out and behind the desk. He smiled but seemed shorter than the Anonymous you had seen. But you weren't thinking about that now. You removed both your heels, you weren't stupid enough to run at a man with a weapon. If he was able to figure out your plan, he was able to kill you quickly. You tossed one after the other at him before yelling at how dead he was once you finished with him, describing how stupid he had been as he neared you closer, reaching into his pocket. And most of all how he- BOOM! A..Gunshot? Hazuki had a clean hole right through the centre of his forehead, a shocked look on his face, his dead eyes seemed to be looking towards the entrance. Plop. His body flopped to the floor not before his head slammed onto her desk.

"That was kinda hot, Miss. President~"

You turned around, only to find Enzo clutching a gun lazily with that too familiar smirk. Anonymous. He was Anonymous.

"But didn't I say to leave before nine? Are you ready for the punishment?"