Chapter Eight: Romance Steams

The shower turned on and you shouted back to him, mentioning how you had a shower last night. You heard a faint chuckle then-

"I couldn't care if you had three showers yesterday. Do as you're told, sweetheart. I'm your higher-up"

Who the hell did this man think he was? Tch. Sure he was devilishly handsome and you'd been wanting him to fuck your senseless for however long but what a bossy pants. You marched over to your bathroom to him a piece your mind. You weren't annoyed of course, it was..Attractive. The way he talked to you at least. But he needs to learn his place.

It was already pretty steamy once you entered, you squinted your eyes and grabbed his shoulder, turning him around to face you. He blinked in surprise but kept himself quiet, the same stupidly hot grin on his face. You opened your mouth to say something but ended up blanking.

"You..You do not come into this house and pretend you own the place, Enzo!"

"It's kinda hot when you try to be bossy, Miss.President~"

What an asshole. He ran his fingers through his hair and now looked down at you blankly. He stood almost naked, he had taken off his pants but remained in his boxer briefs. You got hot. Not just from the steam but groaned and rolled your eyes. He now had a tight grip on your wrist and flipped the both of you so your stomach was against the sink and his body was pressed into you.

"Let's not waste any water, President."

Your whole was was burning. It wouldn't kill to have a morning shower. Just..Just don't look at him. Simple. He let you go but you stayed facing the sink he helped you slip off your top, then shorts. Out of instinct, you covered yourself out of shame. A God with a badass body stood here with you naked. You weren't curvy, your boobs weren't huge and neither was your butt. But he didn't care. He didn't look at you any differently because of your beautiful body. There was no reason to feel ashamed of being a natural beauty.

(please remember that everyone, women and men, your body is perfect as it is ❤️)

He gasped as his eyes trailed down your back, to your legs. He smiled at your shyness and place a kiss on your head, guiding you into the shower.

"Smart, badass and one hell of a body."

You smiled, a lot more comfortable and he seemed relieved. He was surprisingly gentle, he didn't want to make you uncomfortable. He trailed kissed along your shoulders and the back of your neck as he washed your back. You were still as his hands washed your legs and even your feet. He stood himself up again but stayed behind you, his hands went round to your stomach. This is where you flinched, there was a bit of pudge and you'd sigh. He didn't pause as he rubbed your stomach.

"Baby..Stop being so nervous, I'm already in love with every inch of you."

He seemed so different. He was gentle and sweet, you grabbed his wrists gently and guided his hands up to your breasts where he'd caress you gently.

Finally, you turned around, looking forward at him while his tried his best to hold eye contact. He'd cup your face and kiss you. You melted into him as your arms wrapped around his neck. Enzo grabbed at your thighs, lifting you up and pressing you against the wall. The shower wall was cold but that didn't both you in that moment. His hands now shifted to your ass, you moaned softly into his mouth as his tongue slithered in your mouth. You welcomed him with a fistful of his hair in your right hand. Both tongues dances against each other as you held onto one another as if you were his life line and he was your's.

The both of you desperately got out the shower, drying off quickly and your lips connected again like magnets. He sure a badass kisser. He was now on top of you in bed, kissing down your neck as you held his head, reaching for your phone to check the time.

"Enzo, w-wait.."

You muttered, as his hand reached for your's that was attempting to grab your phone.

"Hold on."

He kissed back up your stomach to your lips and sighing. He knew it would be suspicious if they were both late, especially after they both disappeared for a week and now Hazuki's not at the office. He groaned and sat himself up. He had already brought his work clothes in case and began getting dressed. As did you.
Unfortunately, you weren't able to go any further as much as you both wanted to. But who knows what'll happen in the office, especially after this arousing event.