Chapter Thirteen: Sinning In The Office

This was the first time you saw Enzo so flustered. His cheeks illuminated a soft red as he stared at you, droplets still sluiced down his chest, drying slowly. The street lights outside the windows also supplied some light inside even though they were good distance away. He didn't give you an answer and just kissed you, the reuniting of your lips was refreshing. The kisses began as small pecks and slowly, growing rougher over time. His hands planted themselves on your bottom and he lifted you up. Your legs wrapped around his waist, the both of you now desperately stripping each other till you both remained in underwear. Finally pulling away, the two of panted, grasping onto each other with desperation. His head leaned in and began kissing and sucking at your neck; soft moans exiting your mouth all whilst he removed your lingerie. Your fingers dug underneath the fabric of his boxer briefs and tugged them down till they dropped to his ankles - he responded by kicking them to the side. Enzo gave you one last glance as if asking

"Are you sure?"

And you nodded, his lips meeting with your's once again briefly before he sank below your waist, kissing the inner of your thighs before finally reaching his location. God. His tongue was heavenly. It ran and rubbed roughly as your trembling hand gripped his hair and your other slamming on the desk

"E-Enzo!"

You heard him chuckle as he continued. A few last licks, he ascended, kissing the back on your ear.

"There we go. Nice and we-"

You grabbed the back of his neck and bit his bottom lip. His eyes now glaring into your's as he adjusted his position. He now stood between your legs, one hand on your waist and the other on top of your hand which rested on the desk. As much as you tried to hide your face in his neck, he held your gaze captive as he inserted himself into you.

He already had a condom on because ever since you two had met, you bought every size and placed them in your drawer and wardrobe just in case. Guess what size he was ;)

The Anonymous was now thrusting into you. Your back arched as his strokes were slow yet powerful, both of your arms now clung to his back, his hands still on the desk. You moaned his name and with that he grunted to hearing his own name coming out your mouth as a sweet moan. His heart beat faster as he felt the scratches print down his back. Immense pleasure flooded both your bodies as your moans and his groans were all over the place. Once again, your mouths found each other as both of your eyes closed. Moaning into his mouth, you gripped his hair tighter as he began a lot faster.

"O-Oh God..H-Harder, HARDER!"

You demanded, causing him to let out a shaky chuckle and did as you wished. Enzo was a God of some sort, the way he moved made you feel as if you were on the brink of reaching Heaven. You could only take so much but he didn't care. He taught you not to play with him again, to know you place. Both your tongues battled for dominance as his hand had a firm grip around your neck, the two of your bodies didn't stop moving in synchronisation whilst the two of you battle. Pushing, sucking, biting, gripping.

"I-I'm so close, baby..."

The both of you were so caught up, you didn't bother to pay attention to what words came out of either your mouths.

"G-Good girl...Cum for me, sweetheart.."

Even your body did as he said because within a matter of seconds, you orgasmed. The intensest of moans escaping your mouth as you released. One loud grunt and he gave one final thrust, cumming, his head hanging backwards and both your bodies damp with sweat. You trembled and he held you, your head resting against him. Neither of you spoke a word and stayed hugging each other for a good ten minutes before pulling apart. Staying silent, you kissed again and cleaned your mess, getting dressed.

-AT HOME-

Back in your house, the two of your stayed in your underwear after having a shower. It was around 11:00pm when you both headed to sleep. The rest of the time you spent making out or constantly touching each other but first he asked you one thing.

"Will you be my girlfriend?.."