Chapter Eleven: Is My Skin A Weapon, Sir?

Would just like to address that I am a black female (you'll see why I'm pointing that out later) and some of this chapter may be upsetting.

Rolling you eyes, you slapped his face, leaving him dumbfounded.

"Well then, are you going to explain or do I need to beat you?"

Within seconds you were pinned against the wall, arms above your head as Enzo's mouth roamed around you ear.

"You must be forgetting who's in charge."

"And you must be forgetting who you're talking to. You're just my little errand boy without the mask, Enzo."

"Good thing I brought it with me."

You watched him pull something from his back. Anonymous. He placed it over his face tand grinned behind it.

"Still want to deny me, gorgeous?"

You pushed him off you and glared at him, you weren't sure why you were sulking. They were clearly like big brother and baby sister. Maybe it was him and his teasing, knowing full well it got you all riled up yet he continued with the foreplay.

"Okay, come on. We need to head round. I'm sure she was the door open."

The two of you headed over to Hazuki's old office and slowly opened the door only to find Mrs.Cocky sat at the rest with her bare feet on the desk, sucking at a lollipop she discovered in the drawer.

"Oi! Didn't your parents teach you to knock?"

The hugest grin sat on her face as she shuffled off the seat and stood up, she was around Hazuki's height, what a coincidence. The door closed.

"Anyway, let me do a real introduction. I'm Ayanna Gremory. And I am Anonymous."

She lifted lowered part of her blouse, revealing the letter "A" with a crown above it tattooed.

It looked pretty cool. What you hadn't realised is every in the Legion had this, most of them got it done at the base or just private/illegal tattoo shops - safety reasons. But it explained why she an Enzo knew each other.

"Anyway, have fun snooping, children~"

She put her shoes back on which Enzo had placed on the desk and that's when the fun began. The both of you collected what you thought would be useful as Ayanna lazily checked a few drawers, mainly picking out sweets and money she found laying around.

"Honestly, it seems like he camped out her or something. He has a bunch of toothbrushes, socks and clothes. The hell he think this is? A hotel?"

Ayanna kept the both of you amused with her witty statements and random out bursts about Hazuki as you both gathered what you could.

-MINUTES LATER-

The three of you gathered round the desk, before you checked your watch. You really had to get back to work, you had matters to discuss with some other MP's involving the police. There had been another shooting of an innocent man name Leon Daniels. He was 18 and was accused of carrying a brush when all it was was a black box, which he would later use to propose to his girlfriend. Thankfully, the hospital was able to keep him in stable condition but it was still disgusting.

"I'll see you two at the end of the day."

"Here! A parting gift!~"

Ayanna skipped over, taking the lollipop out of her mouth and sticking it in your's. She sure had some nerve, you spat it on the floor and she pursed her lips.

"Not a fan of apple, huh? No biggie."

She picked it up and placed it in the bin outside the door, how stupid would it be to put it in the one in Hazuki's office? At least she had common sense about some things. Enzo glowered at her before smiling over at you.

"I'll meet you at your's later"

"Let's see if you make it on time this time."

Before he could even process a response, you had left. Leaving one grinning and one scratching their head. Guess who is who.

-DURING THE MEETING-

Somehow, both Ayanna and Enzo were so stealthy going in and out of Hazuki's office whilst getting on with their daily set of work. Impressive. But it was harder for you, especially when being stuck with two racist cunts who labelled poor Leon as being at fault for holding something that could resemble a gun. Arguments riled up being Ayanna entered the room, no knocking. Who hadn't been taught manners now, huh? But that wasn't the point, she had just entered a private meeting with no warning and one of the most rudest entrances you could think of. Ayanna opened her mouth and began her speech

"With all due respect, Leon was walking on the street. He was not with a gang, nor was there any suspicious activity. Would you mind explaining why it's okay for for a white man to wander the streets free yet once a black man man makes even the slightest movement outside his home, he's on watch 24/7? Would you mind explaining why we have to fear to turn a corner not knowing if we'll have guns against our foreheads, be tackled down against the ground, live our last moments on the Earth afraid. Is it so hard to ask to not be seen as a human weapon? A human burden? Or, my bad, should we just be addressed as n*ggas or thugs? Is this a weapon to you? Is my skin a weapon to you? Can I physically kill you because of a difference in shade? I personally don't understand, I didn't realise y'all didn't appreciate flavour, explains the whole seasoning salt situation. Not the rest of you though, I respect youse!~"

Ayanna blew individual kisses to everyone besides the two males sat clenching their fists.

"But sirs, do carry on. Explain to me your bullsh*t points, I still don't understand."

"And nor do I."

Enzo was stood behind her, playing around with his top button, he smiled at the two and then at you. You stood in awe, almost in tears of Ayanna's rant.