Chapter Seven: Prettied Up

He put a finger on your lips and smirked softly, it was obvious he wanted your gorgeous lips against his but he controlled himself.

"Let's not. Not here anyway. Let me finish my business first, okay? Wait for me at your house."

Your stomach fluttered and you left with no response, after if course putting your shirt back on. He found it so enticing how you always seemed to want him one minute then sass him the next. He leant forward as you left, biting his bottom lip slightly before returning to his normal position and glaring at Hazuki's dead body.

-BACK AT HOME-

You hurriedly took a shower, making sure every bit of your was clean. Behind the ears, arms, legs, every single spot. You'd put on the sexiest underwear you had before pausing and questioning why the hell you were doing this.

"Don't think like this. I can't just give my body away to him."

Yet you still seemed to contradict yourself and you put on the thinnest silk top, along with n oversized sweater and pyjama shorts. You did a quick clean of the house. Who knew, what if you ended up doing anything on the bathroom, bent over and against the sink as Daddy rammed into you. Good God. You shouldn't be so easily distracted, what kind of president are you? One clearly madly in love. Wait, wait not love haha. Of course not. Don't be so foolish. You spritzed yourself lightly with some perfume as well as the house.

9:55pm 
10:13pm

10:46pm

Was he even coming? You had been sat patiently on the couch, distracting yourself with TV shows and films before passing out. The knocks were faint but you couldn't seem to wake up. You felt yourself being lifted and placed onto a soft material which you automatically snuggled up to. You were exhausted. Your hair was being stroked gently as you even struggled to bat an eyelash. No, no. You thought that over and over before finally falling into a deep sleep.

-6:00am-

You wake up slowly, eyes still adjusting to the slight light that shone through a a gap in the curtains. You yawned softly and got yourself up, stretching. You sighed as you remember the efforts you put in for the bastard who never showed up, you even dreamt he took you to bed. Your posture was slouched as you'd make your way to the kitchen only to be greeted with a "good morning" and a plate of pancakes and some tea. Tea was different. You blinked and looked up at Enzo. He was..Shirtless? He had bed hair and his sweatpants were slightly tilted so his v-line was slightly visible. Your eyes trailed upwards to his stomach, he wasn't overly muscular but he had a clear six pack frame. This was the man who spanked you. Fuck breakfast, eat me instead is what you thought like the dirty minded person you are. He frowned.

"You don't like it? You're quiet.."

"No! No I love it. Thank you so much, I was just thinking. How come you came so late?"

Your anger slipped away as you sat on the counter, eating at your pancakes and sipping st your tea. Mmmm~ He sure can whip up something nice..

"Ah..Sorry. I got side tracked but you were already half asleep when I arrived."

"Wait did you stay here the whole night?"

"Yeah, but I slept on the couch. That would be pure ignorance if I joined you without permission."

Oh now you were mad. So you could "help him stay awake" under the desk but he can't come cuddle you? Damnit, this man was a gentleman and pure daddy at the same time. You soon chuckled at that though as you finished up your syrupy pancakes. Anon leaned forward, his hands back on your hips as he stuck out his tongue, licking the small bit of syrup at the corner of your mouth then pulling away as if nothing happened.

"You didn't make this much of a mess last night? Anyway, you're leaving  at 8:30am right? I shouldn't be here anyway."

"Oh..I- Wait, what happened to Hazu-"

Enzo had already walked off before you could finish. He clearly didn't want to talk about it. But you paused as he said the most bizarre thing from inside the bathroom.

"Join me in shower. Now."