Chapter Ten: I'm Not Jealous

You removed a heel and threw it towards Enzo's head but unfortunately your aim was off and ended up hitting his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

He hissed. He seemed pissed. Ayanna quickly flipped and kicked the door the closed so now all three of you stood in silence, her attitude seemed so much different - she looked at you disgusted, carrying a hint of sass.

"You're the one making out with the new fucking worker, do you know how I fe-"

You were cut off by a hand against your throat. Enzo's. Who did he think he is? Smirking at you with such confidence as the slut next to him giggled. How embarrassing!

"Chill out, sweetheart."

Ayanna talked like him and it was irritating, she pointed upwards as she continued explaining.

"He was helping me on the photo copier so I could reach the vent, idiot, don't you see I'm shorter than you? We're Anonymous."

She rolled her eyes in amusant as Enzo explained how he was able to get her to be Hazuki's new fill in since it'd be better with two people with skills out in their play area. The two of them took turns.

"Anyway, I'm not interested in him. He's like my big brother. And this is the girl you told me about?"

Enzo smacked the back of Ayanna's head as she mentioned the last bit, she gritted her teeth and hit his shoulder before he held up his hands and smirked. They really were like a two young siblings. Your entire face grew hotter as you felt the embarrassment course through you, not just from hopping around on one foot trying to slip your shoe on though.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me. I'm just-"

"A jealous prick? I know, love"

Her smile was so pure yet so devious as she received another slap on the head. Now that was all over with, they continued where they left off, she sat herself on the copier after being assisted and looked upwards.

"It's slightly rusted so I'll be able to bust through fairly easily.."

Standing herself up, Ayanna kicked of her heels, smashing both into the vent at the same time. They had already explained that they'd just use you as a excuse and not Enzo, so you stepped out and smiled, talking to absolutely no one but the people that glanced over and headed towards the room.

"Shit..I tripped over the wire, someone needs to fix that!"

No one took much notice of you in the first place but it was hood to know that no one suspected anything strange. By the time you re-entered, Ayanna was half way up the vent, turning up to a corner. The goal was to infiltrate Hazuki's office, the one he used when not working with you. No one was allowed to enter in case a police case ended up being searched out, but Enzo remembered your dumbass accidentally spilled how he was caught sleeping there several times, no one knew why he stayed there though. Hopefully, they'd find some information on how he figured out your involvement with Anonymous and why he was attempting to steal the information you rightly hacked into. What a freeloader. Enzo looked over at you deep in thought, leaning closer to your face.

"So what's with the jealousy, princess?~"