The Boss's Wife Pt. 04

🎶Listen To The Music🎶

I went back to my office and began to work on my idea. It had to be something great. There was another knock on the door. "Come in," I said without looking up from my monitor.

"You devil you," Candice said as she closed the door behind me.

"What?" I said looking up at her.

Candice was a young woman. In her late twenties. I had recently turned thirty. "You know exactly what I am talking about."

"No, I don't," I crossed my arms as I looked over at her.

"Getting head from Jack's wife. That's what," she said as she blurted it out like it was nothing.

"No idea what you're talking about," I shook my head.

"I know that look," she said shaking her head.

It was true she did know me well enough to know when I was lying. When she was an intern, and I was just a mail clerk. We had many interactions of the sexual nature.

There was not an office closet or crawl space that we had not fucked or sucked each other off inside. Candice was a nympho through and through. We had a good run until one of her other side flings got her pregnant.

"How was it?" she asked positively beaming. Her dark brown hair and deep brown eyes made her attractive to many of the males on this floor.

"Not going to tell you," I shook my head. "And it stays between us."

"Of course," she nodded her head.

"How did you find out?"

"Jack came by and asked if the window cleaners had started early," she said. "When I told him no. He looked puzzled and looked back at your office. Then he said he heard a noise in your room. I said that it must have been the wind."

"The wind," I said kicking myself for not using that excuse. With our building, as tall as it was, the wind whipping around it had made some of the strangest noises we had ever heard. One day it sounded like there was a woman outside screaming her head off.

"Then a few minutes later, guess who came by?" Candice smiled.

"Savannah," I replied.

Candice nodded. "She said hi and wanted to talk to Jack," Candice shook her head. "But first she took one of the plastic water bottles from my desk."

"So?" I asked.

"She has never taken one of those bottles. Hell, no one does. The water fountain is right around the corner. And the water is colder," Candice smiled. "Classic I have cum breath and still feel it in my throat tactic. It wasn't hard to put two and two together."

I sighed. If anyone knew what cum felt like going down their throat, it was Candice. "What are you going to do now?" I asked. She had me by the balls.

"Nothing. For right now." She smiled as she got up. "Let us just put it under the heading. You owe me one," she said as exited my office.

I could not believe it. I was stuck in a hard place. If I made partner, I knew Candice would call in her card and use it get promoted. If I did not make partner and Jack did, he was sure to make my life a living hell just for the hell of it.

I hit the button to raise the blinds. I turned around and pointed to my phone. Sure enough a few moments later it rang. "Change your mind?" Leon asked.