Chapter 12

||

A few moments later, Jungkook and I arrived at my house after eating our stomach full. There we stood at the steps of my house. Me thinking he would leave as I opened the door, he didn't. He followed me inside the house.

But it was normal. Jungkook would usually stay with me sometimes but would normally sleep in the guest room. I don't know what made me once do this but I made Jungkook and Jin keep some of their clothes in my house, in case they ever had to stay over.

"Ok I'm gonna shower, and before you leave, lock the door," you said as he plumped his body onto your living room sofa while you took off your shoes. " Who said I was leaving?" You gazed immediately shot at him.

" Ok fine, good night then. I would lock the door. Sleep in the guest room or on the floor I don't care." You annoyingly said as you made your way upstairs to take a shower.

After about fifteen minutes, you came out of the bathroom with a short white tank top and shorts with your towels drying your hair, but you stumbled on your steps as you saw Jungkook sitting on your bed, strolling through his phone. He had changed into a grey loose jersey that revealed his neck clearly, with this muffled hair and sharp jawline topping it off as this phone was in mid-air along with long grey sweatpants. You couldn't lie.......Damn, he looked hot!!!

" What the hell are you doing in my room. I told you to sleep in the guest room!" You practically shouted annoyed.

"Well Y/N, if I recall you said that I could sleep in the guest room or on the floor....." He continued," or anywhere, you didn't care." I stood angrily, recalling my stupid words. Uhhhhh!!!!!

"No way you're gonna sleep in the same bed with me," you said taking your steps towards your mirror, grabbing your hairdryer, turning it on.

"Why not, we did it already. And nothing happened," he stated bluntly.

"Yes it did, you practically shoved me off the bed. Literally," you complained, "Plus you snore, but not the casual snoring, the cute but not cute snoring. I don't really know. But point is, you're not sleeping in here." You babbled, earning complete silence for Jungkook. " Did you even hear one thing that I just said and you just gonna sit there staring at me" not paying attention to him you continued to dry your hair, earning a scuff from Jungkook.

Next thing you knew, you felt someone's hand wrapped around your waist from behind and the other grabbing your wrist that was holding you drying. You gasp, feeling the body presses into your back, taking hold of the dryer and placing it on your dresser. Your breathing began to elevate, feeling the heat that was released from Jungkook's body molding into yours. You looked into the mirror, looking at Jungkook as he seemed to be taking something out of his pocket.

Your eyebrows arched, as he held your wrist, wrapping the jewel around your hand and inserting the ring that connected to it in your middle finger. The bracelet wrapped around your hand three times, and it was beaded with silver flowers as it slipped elegantly on your hand.