Chpater 39

||

When someone leaves, the feeling you have isn't why they left but the fact that they fight for you. They didn't forget to stay. They didn't even bother to call, text or show up to see how you are.

It makes you wonder if you were ever anything to them. If they ever cared about you. If they don't feel guilty for just leaving you.

But in this instance, they didn't leave. You pushed them away. You rejected them. You let them leave. Told them to never come back. Because the anger took you over. And in the end, you had no one to blame but yourself.

Or course you had to go do work. You still had to live. You drove your best friend away, so live with it.

You saw him once passing in the corridor but you were too ashamed of your actions, thinking that he would be mad and angry at you for treating him like that.

But he was also to blame for the words he had said to you. Even though you knew he didn't mean anything he said, what bothers you is that he once thought about it to have the audacity to say such a thing. But for sure you going to put up with it because it was never your intentions and Jungkook very well knew.

Jimin, on the other hand, he was afraid. You stayed at his home for the three weeks. Yes three weeks of not communicating with him and it hurt. You knew and sadly, Jimin did as well.

Jimin would come into the guest room when you fell asleep. He would see your stained cheeks with the tears, clearly stating that fired yourself to sleep.

And it hurt him. It hurt him to see your crying. He just wanted to swoop in a take all the pain caused to you.

But what he most was the way you would cry to him during the days and say all the things Jungkook did for you. How he cherished you when you told him how he took care of you and seeing you crying because of Jungkook made Jimin look at him in a different way.

He wasn't the cold-eyed, heartless, mean, unforgiving, physical stepbrother he knew. He was completely different because of the way you described him.

Despite everything, Jimin didn't hate Jungkook and this made him look at him more fondly and he hated it.

Jimin wished that he had net you before so that be got to do all the things Jungkook did for you.

Be your friend. Be your best friend. Go places with him and enjoy tines together. Help you through your rough times. Lean on his shoulder when you needed to cry. Take care of you when you sick or felt ill. He wanted to good you and tell you that everything would be alright. But even though he did that, he knew that he kept hurting himself more.

Jimin thought so because of the connection you and jungkook had. Why would you go for someone like him when there was the perfect, perfect Jungkook. Jungkook, ever since Jimin found out about him, he brought out the insecurities in him. He would never be enough. No wonder his father left him and his mother to go to his perfect family with is his proud son, Jungkook.

That was as clear as crystal to Jimin that he would never have you. But he kept doing it. It was hope he had.

Hope was what kept him going.

Hope that life would be on his side for once. He wanted everything for you.

He wanted to be your everything..........

He wanted that. He needed that. He stayed in the room until you fell asleep. He never slept. He was too afraid something could happen to you and it would be all his fault.

The past three weeks Jimin went without sleeping. When you woke up he would pretend as if he was sleeping but he was actually shaking, thinking if something was too happen what he would do. Call the hospital. Hold you. Comfort you. Call Jin.