Chapter 52

||

Mature content ahead

You struggled to fight the pleasuring sensation, moving side to side as the game started.

But Minyak just sat there waiting for his show, to begin with, a smirk plastered across his face.

There were a couple of people playing the game that I don't know, some were from the company and the others were Namjoon and his friends.

"Ok let's get it!" Taehyung started. He spun the bottle and it landed on a Hoseok. How cute.

Early, when I wasn't drunk, mentioned me to his girlfriend. Her name was Nura. It seems like a cute, happy and amazing person. She was a ray of sunshine herself. They were both perfect for each other. It was nice that the bottle landed on him, the fact being Nura was sitting on his lap.

I looked beside him to see Yoongi, hearing on me with wide eyes. What the hell. But I got to say, he did look hot.

Shut up Y/N, I cursed my drunk self.

Actually, why does everyone looks so enticing? My body felt weird. Other than being head over heels drunk, the rush of blood flowing to my abdomen was giving a strange but pleasuring sensation.  And it wouldn't stop.

I somehow felt needy. But why?

"Ok, truth or dare Hoseok?" Tae asked. "Dare!" He spoke with a smirk plastered on his face. "I dare Nura to give you a hickey right here, right now."  Taehyung blurted out, making Hoseok and Nura's eyes light up.

"But the bottle landed on me!" Hoseok protested. "Well she is straddling your lap, so it's one or the other and I choose Nura, so......"

Hoseok turned to Nura, "Baby you don't ha-" but he was cut off when a moan left his lips as Nura attached her mouth to the side of his neck. Everyone cheered her one as they both enjoyed the feelings.

I wasn't even sound anything and I'm the end on. Why the hell am I feeling like this?

After a few seconds, Nura pulled away touching the now freshly marked spot. To be honest, I never thought Nura would be such a cold person. She is really nice and since Hoseok and her together I think we would make pretty good friends.

I spoke incorrectly saying that she was bold as when she pulled away, her cheeks we a bright cherry red along with Hoseok's. What a cute couple.

Hoseok then spun the bottle and the luck turned. "Ohhhhhh!!!!" Everyone shouted as the bottle landed on Taehyung. "Ahhh!! Nice. Kim Taehyung...." Hoseok gleamed as he exchanged glances between Taehyung and Jimin, " I dare you to kiss Jimin for an entire ten seconds"

"But you haven't even asked truth or dare. " Taehyung seemed to have a blush creeping up his face. "Oh come on, we all knew you were going to pick dare. "