Chapter 67

||

Two years into college. Yepp that's where Kim So Yeon and Jeon Jungkook's life is at the moment.

The beautiful young, diligent girl, in love with her boyfriend Jeon Jungkook, living life to only continue it further together.

But these few months had been tough for their relationship. That being Jungkook, now signing over to take over the Park's enterprises and changing it to Jeon Enterprises.

Just to give a little reminder, Jungkook's father's name is Park, while his mother's last name is Jeon. Around two years ago, Jungkook found out that his father had an affair with another woman, that being Jimin's mother, while they were married, however, Jungkook wasn't born as yet.

After Jungkook found this out, when So Yeon and he were in the park together, he was raged with anger and revenge. And that is what he did. He took revenge.

After Jungkook would finish college it was destined for him to take over his father's company, one would say that is the only reason why Jungkook was born since Jungkook's mother and his fathers' marriage was arranged.

Reason being why his father had a child before he had an arranged marriage, but kept it a secret. He had discussed more on Jungkook and his mother rather than Jimin and his mom. They didn't know about the arrange marriage because they were living in Busan and once came from a poor family.

Mr Park thought that he had everything under control, that was until the day So Yeon missed up everything in the park. That was when he decided to her unconsciously knowing death wish.

He hated her to the very last bone. And he had to take revenge.

It's been three weeks since Jungkook went to Busan to get the papers fixed up for his new position and was quite busy.

When he left, he would constantly call her, as least twice a day but that only lasted for the first three days to be exact after that, he didn't have the time to call, face time, read the message and reply. He wouldn't answer her calls, because it's either his sleeping or too busy.

Be didn't even open the voicemails. He shot her off completely.

That's how it's been for the last three weeks and by now you know how So Yeon would feel.

One moment she would think that it's her fault for noticing Mr Park and ruining his life in college or she was being a burden to him or he didn't feel the same any more about her this was a way to get out of their relationship.

These vigorous thoughts strummed through her mind. She would cry before going to sleep. Sometimes crying in her voicemails she felt for Jungkook. Calling Jungkook while crying and falling asleep. She was really her but his sudden block.

She would get up with hammering headaches, belly pain, she wouldn't eat, and would only throw up when she woke up on mornings. That's as her constant daily schedule for the past three weeks.