Chaoter 46

||

Sometimes no matter how difficult and messed up things are, the only solution to the problem is to move on and forget about it.

But I'm sure this happened to a lot of people already.

The moving on part works sometimes but does the forgetting part actually go through?

I'm back at work today which isn't that great. I'm still blaming myself, worried, scared and sad.

I haven't been myself really but I just had to deal with it. That night Jungkook tried his best to comfort me and tell me everything would be ok. And it worked.

He always had that effect on me. Once he tried to convince me into something that is doable and knows that I have the potential to do it he would always support me. He was my motivation.

Jimin and I were going out today, he said that he had something important to tell me and Jungkook wasn't too happy finding out about it but he let it be.

His behaviour has really changed since our last fight but I'm glad it didn't change in a bad way but in an understanding way. A way that he didn't just change himself for me.

Jimin and I now got off work and we heard to an amusement park. It's actually been a while again since I've been to an amusement park. As usual, the last time I visited there was with Jin and Jimin.

We were now in the car as we started driving in silence as Jimin seems nervous. "Are you ok? You seem nervous, " I averted my gaze in his direction as he consciously tapped the steering wheel.

"Oh, I'm not. It's just a little hot, " he states by the weather seem fine with me. "So what was it that you were going to tell me that was so important. " I cooed.

"Well isn't someone quite curious?" He turned to me with an amused expression but I just struggled my shoulders. "I'll tell you later on the date. " be answered, during his eyes back in the road.

Date?

Another one. When he asked me he didn't mention it as a date. But whatever. Dates with Jimin are always fun and enjoyable.

We had just arrived and as the atmosphere was getting into the night period, the lights in the park started to be turned on. The hues of dark and bright colours surely stood out with the sounds of kids screaming and people laughing enjoying themselves.

The roller coasters driving abruptly throw the air with music echoing the air and pairs on the Ferris wheel looking as lovely as ever as they reached the mid centre point.

Being the cliche that I am, I always wished that the person that I loved confessed his love to me at the top. As he kissed the happiness into my life and brought together our future together by the three powerful words.

"So where should we go first?" Jimin asked his abrupt action if intertwining lie fingers together.  "I'm going to win you a plushy!" You chimed as you pulled Jimin to the booth.

"Aren't I the one who suppose to win you the plush, " Jimin asked the girl cute girl who was force full stretching his tiny hands-off. "Not everything is a cliche Jiminie."

The pair arrived at the Slam Dunk booth was she paid for here ball to hit to man down. " I'm really good at this. Last time I came with Jin and Jungkook, well Jin failed miserably to afraid to get his face wet but Jungkook and I rocked it." Jimin laughed at the girl in amusement but it killed him to hear that Jungkook and you were here together before. And hearing you and Jungkook in one sentence it didn't affect Jimin in the way where he wanted to get you for himself but it hurt because he cared and he genuinely wanted you and he wanted this family feud to end.