Chapter 2

I glanced at the time and noticed the boys were about to preform. I quickly ran to the living room and plopped on the couch and switched on the tv.

*play the video*

"It's not over yet! Let's give up for five minutes of winter" The man yelled into the microphone making the crowd of people yell.

All of a sudden the sound of the Mario song start playing. I faced palmed and nodded my head no as Jack finally realized they were now live causing Flynn to stop playing the Mario song and causing Kristoff and Hiccup to stop dancing.

"Those idiots" I laughed as Flynn started the real song.

"You know me the best...You know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge...That, right there, is the scariest feeling. Opening and closing up again...I've been hurt so I don't trust
Now here we are, staring at the ceiling" Tadashi sang softly as he placed his hands on him heart with his eyes close. I smiled widely as the loud crowed sang along.

"I've said those words before but it was a lie
And you deserve to hear them a thousand times" kristoff sang after as he closed his eyes while the camera zoomed into his face.

"If all it is is eight letters..Why is it so hard to say?If all it is is eight letters..Why am I in my own way?Why do I pull you close And then ask you for space" Hiccup sang beautifully as he glanced at the camera.

Why is it so hard to say?" Jack sang. I squealed at how good and hot my boyfriend is and looks. He placed his hand oh his heart like Tadashi and shut his eyes as he sang.

"Oo oooo oo oooh" They all sang in harmony causing me to clap in excitement.

"Isn't it amazing how almost every line on our hands align. When your hand's in mine. It's like I'm whole again, isn't that a sign. I should speak my mind" Flynn sang as he focused his attention on the streaming crowd.

"I've said those words before but it was a lie
And you deserve to hear them a thousand times" kristoff sang after.

"If all it is is eight letters..Why is it so hard to say?If all it is is eight letters..Why am I in my own way?Why do I pull you close..And then ask you for space?" Hiccup sang his part as he placed both his hand on the mic and sang with heart.

"If all it is is eight letters.Why is it so hard to say?" Jack sang causing me to yell at the tv. "That's my boyfriend!!" I blushed at I smiled widely.

"When I close my eyes..It's you there in my mind..When I close my eyes" Hiccup sang loud into the mic as he shut his eyes.

"If all it is is eight letters Why is it so hard to say?If all it is is eight letters..Why am I in my own way?If all it is is eight letters" Jack sang and stared into the camera while doing so.

"If all it is is eight letters" They sang in a perfect harmony and repeated the same line over and over. I fan girled as the camera zoned into Jack's perfect face.

"If all it is is eight letters..Why is it so hard to say?"

"If all it is is eight letters why am I in my own way"

"Why do I pull you close and then ask you for space?" Hiccup repeated his line once more.

"If all it is is eight letters..Why is it so hard to say?" Jack ended the song in a perfect way which made me jump up and down and yell along with the crowd.

"That's my boyfriend!!" I screamed.

I finally calmed down and headed back into my room after turning off the tv. I hopped onto my head and pulled out my phone.

I went into Twitter  and made a post which said  "Can Jack Frost just have my babies already @JackFrost" I smiled and pressed the tweet button. I didn't really worry as much because I only have about 300 followers on Twitter and all of them think I'm just a fan girl.
Haha if only they knew.

After a few minutes later my phone light up signaling I had gotten a notification. I picked up my phone and noticed it was from Twitter.

@JackFrost commented on your tweet!

I quickly pressed it and read his reply.

"Alrighty ;)"
1879comments 547retweets 31,097likes

Comments
Username1: oh my goodness! He just said yes!

Username9: can you have mine also?!
↪️username46-mine Too!

Username87: is everyone gonna ignore the girl he just said okay to?!
↪️undername3- chill she's just a fan!

————

I laughed at the comments and pushed away the thoughts of them finding out.

"Stupid Jack" I faced palmed and laughed at his stupidness.

All of a sudden my phone begin to ring and Jack's cute face filled my lock screen signaling he wants to FaceTime. I laughed and pressed the answer button.

I came face to face with a smirking Jack who looked like he was already back on the tour bus.

"Of course I'll have your babies" he smirked as the other boys 'ooo' in the background causing me to giggle.

"You could have said that to be here in the first place instead of commenting on my post loser! Know all your fans are going crazy thinking they can have babies with you!" I yelled as Jack just laughed with me.

"You know what would make them go crazy and freak out" Jack smirked as he muted me and told the boys something. He laughed before looking back as the camera and unmuting himself.

"What would have them do that?" I raised my eyebrow. He just laughed as the rest of the boys did the same in the brake ground. Oh this idiots are up to something.

"Hmm I don't know, I'll call you right back love!" Before I can reply be laughed and hung up. I huffed and threw my phone to my side.

I rolled on my stomach and played with my fingers just waiting for him to call me back.

All of a sudden my phone buzzed a few times. I quickly picked it up and read the notifications.

————

@ImHiccupH followed you!
@TadashiH followed you!
@KristoffBen followed you!
@RiderFlynn followed you!
@JackFrost followed you!

————

"He did not just do that." I screamed.