Chapter 11

"Jack... I can't. I'm sorry. You should go." I whispered as I looked down at my feet not wanting to look at him. Don't do this to me please.

"N-No Elsa we need to talk please." His voice broke as he stepped closer to me. I backed up as I glared at him. "Jack go home!" I yelled causing him to flinch a bit as his eyes begin to get watery. My face soften as my lips being to quiver signaling I was about to cry. "please" I whispered as he just looked down nodding his head no. 

"Not until we talk Elsa. Please." He stepped closer a grabbed around of my hand softly. "Please." He looked down as me as tears begin to fall down his cheeks.

"What is there to talk about Jack?!" I pulled my hand away from him harshly as I raised my voice at him. His making this harder then it already is.

"Us! I love you Elsa and I'm not ready to let you go! I need you Elsa." Jacks spoke loud as another tear rolled down his face. "Why can't you see that i'm hurting too?! W-why can't you see that your fucking killing me?! This might sound cheesy but I-I can't live without you Elsa." Jack whispered the last part as he grabbed both my shoulders as he looked down at me.

"Jack stop." I sighed as I pushed him away. Why am I doing this?! 

Jack grabbed his hair and tugged on it. Tears rolling down his cheeks as he looked at me in anger. "Why Elsa? Why should I stop?!" He raised his voice again. 

"I made up my mind Jack. I don't want to be in a relationship were I'll get hated on because I'm out getting chips with my own fucking boyfriend. So give up already. Leave Jack." I rolled my eyes and walked back into my apartment and begin to close the door on Jacks face. 

Jack pushed open the door before I could fully close it. He walked in and slammed the door behind him. I stepped back in fear as he begin to walk closer to me. "Jack.." I whispered in fear while he kept getting closer as he stared at me with no emotion. 

My back pressed against the wall as Jack was now one step away from me. "Leave Jack. Please." I spoke as Jack looked down before looking back up at me with a smirk. He placed his hands on both side of my body caging me in so that I don't run away. 

"Oh baby you know I don't give up until I get what I want." Jack whispered deeply as he glared at me. "Well maybe this time you should." I stood up straight trying to make it seem like I was not scared and glared at him back. 

"You really want to end a three year relationship because of what others think?" Jack sighed as he backed away from me as looked at me with hurt in his eyes. Please stop Jack.

"I don't want the hate Jack." I hugged myself as I looked down at the floor. 

"Your just thinking about yourself Elsa. What about me? You think the fans weren't telling me shit about having a girlfriend?! Well guess what they did. Some even stopped being a fan of the band because of it yet I still don't care what they say or do because I LOVE YOU!" Jack yelled as he begin crying again. Coming closer to me.

"Jack stop.." I cried as I grabbed a hold of his pull over in anger. "Why can't you just stop." I yelled in his face as tears stormed down my face. "leav-" I was cut of as Jack cupped my cheeks and pressed his soft lips against mine. 

He pulled away after and rested his forehead against mine. Tears falling from both of us. 

"Jack.."