Chapter 12

"Jack... leave please." I whispered as I backed away from me and hugged myself. "Your making this harder then it already is." I sighed as my tears tried to escape my eyes.

"Elsa just, just one more chance p-please I beg you.." Jacks voice broke as he cupped my cheeks in his hands. "Just one please." Jack whispered as he pushed a piece on my hair behind my ear as a tear fell down his face.

I quickly raised my shaking hands and placed them on both sides of his face and wiping away the falling tears. He shut his eyes at my touch and relaxed a bit. I'm so sorry I did this to you.

"We can be friends.." I whispered to him. His eyes shot open as he looked at me in shock. "F-friends?!" He yelled making me flinch at the sudden outburst. "Elsa I can't just be 'friends' with you. You the love of my life. I'm sorry but I can't just be friends with you." He looked around my face.

"I-I Don't know what else to do Jack." I stuttered as I lifted my hands off his face but He was quick to react as he placed his hands over mine so they don't move from his face.

"Just please.. one chance?" He looked me straight into my eyes as I bite my lip.

"O-okay Jack.. one chance." I whispered as Jack smiled widely and slammed his lips on mine. I quickly responded to the kiss. Jack moves his hands to my waist as I tangled mine into his messy hair.

After a while he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine once again. "Please don't leave me again. I'll die without you." He pulled me into a big hug and buried his face in the crack of my neck. Me too Jack me too.

After a while he pulled away and cupped my cheeks one more time. "Your gonna hate me but can I please tell the fans this time... maybe without hiding everything it will be easier. Maybe not just for us but for our friends as well. Please. I'll try my hardest to stop the hate." He pleaded.

"I-I'll think about it Jack. Just give me time to think about it." I smiled as he nodded his head and gave me a quick kiss before pulling me back into a hug.

"Thank you so much Baby. I love you." Jack whispered as his grip around me tightened.

"I love you more Jack." I giggled as I felt him place soft kissed on my neck.

"But I love you the most."