Chapter 18

"Elsa! I'm so happy your tagging along in the tour this year!" Anna yelled as she ran to me and engulfed me in a big hug. Yup you heard it. I'm going to tag along with the boys for the rest of the tour they didn't get to do plus a few added shows! I'm actually gonna have the chance to travel the world with Jack.

"I'm excited but nervous!" I yelled back as I hugged her tight. "It's so crazy to say I'm going on tour." I laughed as I pulled away from the hug and walked back into my apartment with Anna following close behind.

"That's how we all are! I'm just sad that the girls and I won't be with you all the time due to our busy schedules but we are gonna try are very best just for you! Not the losers that are preforming." Anna smiled wildly as she took a bite of her chocolate bar. Wait where did she get that from?

"I'm not even gonna ask where you got that from. Anyways we leave tomorrow! So you kinda got here right when I'm packing but it's a good thing cause I need help." I looked at her as her eyes widened and smiled widely again.

"Your actually asking me for fashion help! Oh my goodness I need to call the rest of the girls! We can have a last minute sleepover before you go on tour!" Anna squealed as she grabbed my arm and dragged me into my room. Well okay.

"You have no say so! I'm already texting the group chat!" Anna typed away on her phone and then threw it on the bed that was filled with mountains on clothing pieces I was being indecisive about. I laughed and nodded my head. Sleepover it is then.

————

"I'm coming in!" Rapunzel sang as she walked into my apartment with her arms filled with bags and Merida following right behind with her pillow and a backpack.

"Hey guys" I spoke as I helped out Rapunzel with the bags before giving them a hug.

"I haven't been here is so long." Merida smiled as she plopped on my coach and snuggled with her pillow. "So homey" she sighed.

"Knock knock I'm here!" Honey barged into my apartment. What's up with them and just walking in?

"Hey!" I smiled as she ran a gave me a hug just like Anna did. "I'm so happy for you girl!" She squealed as she grabbed ahold of my shoulder and shook me.

"Thank you?" I laughed as she let go and threw her bag onto of Merida as she let out a groan.

"Okay now that we are all here! Let's finish helping Elsa with packing then let the party begin!" Anna clapped as all the girls nodded and walked into my room.

After an hour or two of arguing which cloths and shoes I would be taking we finally finished and we are now laying in my bedroom floor just laughing and eating the snacks Rapunzel had brought.

"Remember when we all first meet each other...So crazy to think it was so long ago." Merida smiled as she stuffed chips in her mouth.

"Anna was the one who made everyone talk because we were all shy." Rapunzel snored as we all laughed. "Well technically we were forced to. She treated to shoot us with nerf guns. You know I was scared of her for a while after that." Honey added in making us laugh. While Anna gasped like she was insulted.

"Why would you be scared of me?! I'm like the nicest person you'll meet!" She yelled as she threw a chip at honey.

"Guys I think it's time to sleep. I have to wake up in four hours!" I gasped as I looked at the time.

"Awe you party pooper!" Merida frowned as she rolled her eyes before turning on her back and got comfortable. The girls awing in disappointment as well before also turning on there back.

"I love y'all!" I yelled as they all yelled back in returned. "Hey Elsa.." Anna spoke as she look at me. "Hmm" I hummed as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Can you sing to us before we sleep?" She smiled as all the girls agreed. "Eh I don't know." I sat up and glanced at the rest of the girls who kept insisting I sing.

"Okay one song then sleep cause I need to wake up early!" I laughed as I stood up.

"You promised the world and I fell for it
I put you first and you adored it
Set fires to my forest
And you let it burn
Sang off key in my chorus
'Cause it wasn't yours
I saw the signs and I ignored it
Rose colored glasses all distorted
Set fire to my purpose
And I let it burn
You got off on the hurtin'
When it wasn't yours, yeah
We'd always go into it blindly
I needed to lose you to find me
This dance, it was killing me softly
I needed to hate you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me
I gave my all and they all know it
Then you tore me down and now it's showing
In two months, you replaced us
Like it was easy
Made me think I deserved it
In the thick of healing, yeah
We'd always go into it blindly
I needed to lose you to find me
This dance, it was killing me softly
I needed to hate you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me
You promised the world and I fell for it
I put you first and you adored it
Set fires to my forest
And you let it burn
Sang off key in my chorus
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to hate you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
And now the chapter is closed and done
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
And now it's goodbye, it's goodbye for us" I panted as I heard the rest of the girls cheering.

"Elsa you have an amazing voice I still don't understand why you don't do a singing career." Rapunzel said. "I know girl like you have an amazing voice!" Anna clapper.

"Who the heck would listen to me. Anyways how the heck am I even gonna start it." I sighed as I took my seat back on the ground and layer down.

"Girl did you forget your boyfriend Is in a famous boyband?! He can help you! Dude you can probably be there opening act on tour!" Honey waved her hands in the air.

"Eh I don't know guys. Jack doesn't even know I can sing" I laughed as they gasped. "What do you mean he doesn't know?!" Anna yelled.

"Guys let's just sleep okay? I'll think about it okay?!" I laughed. "Goodnight."

————

A/N I had no idea what to put in the chapter lol so this is just a random chapter. I'm finishing the book today to look out for the last two chapter!