Chapter 17

"Please stop!" I cried as I tried to push the heavy man off of me as he finally unbuckled his belt. His grip tightened on my risk making me cry in pain. "Help!" I yelled louder but soon his filthy lips were pressed against mine. I kept moving my face to get away as my tears kept following. He grabbed a hold of my chin and made me look into his blue eyes. "Your trash just like your boyfriends fans say." He spit as me as he squeezed my face harder.

"p-please." I whispered as he just laughed and slip his hand to my neck and tightened his grip around it.

"You better shut up or this will just be worse for you." He hissed as he started pushing his pants down.

"Babe are you in her-What the fuck!" I shot my head to the door and saw Jack looking at us in shock. The man let go of my wrist and glared at Jack. "Get the fuck away from her!" Jack yelled as he ran over to us and pushed the man away. I quickly sat up and ran to the opposite side of the room.

"I'm not done with her Frost." The man slurred as he pushed Jack and started stomping to me with his pants still hanging low on his waist. I hugged myself and walked backwards.

Jack ran to the man and pushed him down. He jumped on top and begin punching the man. The man tried to block his face with his hands but Jack was to quick and kept punching him hard. I glanced at the door and noticed people crowded at the door recording the fight. "Jack s-stop!" I yelled from my corner as I kept crying.

"What the fuck?!"Tadashi yelled as he pushed past people and ran into the room grabbing a hold of Jack who just for a punch in the face by the drunk man who had now blood coming out of his nose. Jack had blood as well.

"I'm going to kill him!" Jack shouted as he tired to get out of tadashi's grip. "calm down Jack!" Tadashi yelled in Jacks face. "Jack.." I whispered as I looked at him in fear. Jacks face softened as he looked at me.

"Let me go! I need to be with Elsa! The parties over. Call the cops on that drunk shit Gaston." Jack hissed as the rest of the boys ran into the room confusion written on their faces. "You guys pick him up and call the cops." Tadashi spoke to the other boys as they nodded and picked up Gaston and dragged him out.

Tadashi let Jack go and left the room. Making sure to close the door behind him.

"Elsa!" Jack ran over to me and grabbed my face. I flicked as I left his cold hands grab my face. More tears running down my cheeks. "Jack w-where were you!" I yelled as I backed away from him.

"I'm so sorry Elsa. I'm so sorry I wasn't here." Jack cried as he pulled me into a hug. "Jack I-I almost got raped.." I yelled into his chest and I grabbed onto his shirt.

"I'm so fucking Sorry." Jack cried as he back away and cupped my face. "I should have been there with you. I should have came up here when you said you were tired. I should have -" I cut him off as I placed my lips against his.

I backed away and cupped his cheeks as he placed his hand onto of mine. "But you got here on time and you saved me.. Thank you." I cried and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you Elsa and I promise to never ever leave you alone again!" Jack whispered into my neck as he tightened his grip around my waist. "I love you too Jack." I whispered back as I continued to cry.

----

A/N what kinda person would I be if I let that happen to poor Elsa.

ANYWAYS I'M SO HAPPY THIS BOOK FINALLY GOT TO 100 VOTES! THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH. This really means so much to me. Y'all are the ones who give me motivation to continue to write even when I know my books aren't good haha. Y'all deserve the freaking world and much more. Thank y'all for your support! Love you all dearly!