Chapter 7

"Jack are you even listening to me?!" I snapped as I waved my hands like a crazy person while he is just sitting down playing his video game that his been playing since the morning and its currently 4:13 p.m . 

"hm what? I mean yes- HICCUP bro come on! you had one job" Jack yelled as he sat up straight and scooted closer to the TV. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch with my arms cross while shooting him a glare. "what were you saying baby?" Jack glanced at me for a quick second before returning back to his game.

  "What are you gonna do about your fans?! I woke up this morning and I now have 145,059 followers on twitter! what if they find out Jack?" I hissed as he just ignored me and screamed at a 'good job kristoff'.

"Just let it babe. They aren't gonna find out." He shrugged as he started yelling again.

"But what if they do Jack? i'll get hate left and right. I'm not ready to tell the world about us... Not yet." I whispered as I glanced back at Jack who was now completely ignoring me. I sighed as I slipped my phone out of my pocket and logged into twitter then typed my tweet.

Guys Jack and I are not in any relationship other then me just being a big fan just like the rest of y'all. It was just a coincidence that he saw my tweet and noticed me. Plus the only reason all the boys are following me is cause I asked them during a meet and greet I had gone to. This is getting out of hand. Even if there was a relationship y'all should stay out of other peoples business. So can you kindly stop tagging me in your so called 'theory'. okay? Thanks. 

"I'm going home Jack." I sighed loud trying to see if it was gonna get his attention but it did not. I stood up and grabbed my purse from his nightstand and slipped on my Nike airs. This is literally the last day of his brake and he wants to spend it playing video games with the boys he is always with. Well fine. 

I walked to the door of his room which was right next to the Tv so of course Jack saw. I pulled open the door as I was about to walk out Jack grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Where are you going Els?" He frowned as he noticed I had all my stuff. 

"Well you seem busy so I just thought I should go home." I forced a smile as I wigged out of his grip then started walking down the hallway to the stairs of the house.

"Babe okay okay I'll stop playing. Look LOOk LOOK! I turned it off you see?" Jack ran in front of me and showed me his now turned off control. I sighed before a smile formed on my face.

"well then fine i'll stay" I smiled before turning of my heal and walking back into his room then slipped off my shoes. "I wasn't gonna leave. I just wanted to get your attention loser." Jack rolled his eyes and sat next to me on the bed.

"I'm sorry love. Anyways just don't worry about the fans love. But when ever you're ready to tell them just tell me cause I want to be able to show off my smoking hot girlfriend." Jack looked me up and down then winked. I playfully smacked his shoulder then nodded in agreement "Thank you Jack-" My sentence was cut off as Jacks phone started ringing. He quickly pulled it out of his pocket and answered.

"really? Um okay i'll be there soon... uhm okay bye." He hung up and pressed his lips together before sighing loudly "Flynn said we need to go to record us singing for this Instagram live thing of whatever. Do you want to go with?" He stood up and extended his hand out for me to take. "okay" I nodded and grabbed his hand.

-----

"Okay losers lets do this quick." Flynn said as he took a sit on his chair and grabbed his cello.

"And start" The host of the interview yelled as I quietly cheered in my seat.

"I met her on a Monday evening...She was standing outside of the park and ride...And I said, "Hey ma, where you been?" "Been looking for a woman like you for all my life"...And she said, "Hola, talk to me, before I have to leave".. And one day we could be.Maybe more than two lost souls just passing by.Jack sang making me want to fangirl but I had to shut of cause they were filming.

"Knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes...She said, "I know you are, but what am I?"" Tadashi sang the following lyric while playing the key bored .

"Tell me, have you seen a sunset Turn into a sunrise? Kiss right through the night? 'Cause we should try that sometime Hold you 'til the mornin'..And if I said I'm fallin', would you just reply "I know you are, but what am I?"" Flynn sang as he played his cello perfectly.

"Ah-ooh, ah-ooh...Ah-ooh, ah-ooh" They all sang in harmony.

"Open the door to my apartment, when we get in. Kissin' on my neck and throw my jacket to the side. And I know your heart is beating quick and if you put your head on my chest, hear the same in mine, yeah...And we'll be making love until the sun comes up. But one day maybe I, I could put a ring on your finger before you change your mind, yeah" Kristoff sang loud with full power while playing his guitar along with Jack and Hiccup.

"Knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes..She said, "I know you are, but what am I?"" Tadashi sang.

"Tell me, have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise? Kiss right through the night?  'Cause we should try that sometime. Hold you 'til the mornin' and if I said I'm fallin', would you just reply

"I know you are, but what am I?"" They are sang together again causing me fan girl quietly again.

"Tell me, have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise? Kiss right through the night? 'Cause we should try that sometime. Hold you 'til the mornin' and if I said I'm fallin', would you just reply "I know you are, but" Hiccup sang.

 "what am I?"  Kristoff sang along with hiccup.

(All, Hiccup, Jack)

"Tell me, have you seen a sunset (Yeah) Turn into a sunrise? Kiss right through the night? (The night) ' Cause we should try that sometime (Try that sometime) Hold you 'til the mornin' (Hold you 'til the morning) And if I said I'm fallin', would you just reply "I know you are, but what am I?" They sang.

(Flynn, Hiccup and Tadashi, All)

"What am I? ..What am I?..Oh, what am I?..What am I?..What am I?" 

"What am I" Jack ended the sang perfectly causing everyone to cheer. I clapped loud but stopped as my phone being to buzz like crazy. I pressed the first notification which read.

@Elsawinters You said you have no relationship then why are you in the live video with the boys right now?  

"oh great."