The End of The War (Cleril)

Peril's POV

Ruble, Ruble was everywhere. I didn't remember what happened. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jade Mountain in little bits. Then it hit me...Clay! I spread my wings and flapped endlessly until I realised that my hind left leg was under a big boulder. That was were the smashing pain was coming from. I looked down and saw my dark red and brown blood ooze down from my leg to the dirty ground. I cried out in pain and gasped for breath. The Breath of Evil destroyed Jade Mountain and possibly the love of my life. I had to get to him, I had to see if he was alright. The last thing I remember was me being hit my a boulder and Clay yelling my name. 

Was he worried about me? If he is, I don't want him to be. But I had to make sure if my friends survived the big battle between Pyrhhia and the Hives. "HELP!" I screamed. If anybody was alive, they would certainly come to help me. The boulder was not melting fast enough and my leg was getting worse at the minute. Then I heard some talons running toward me, was it him? I had to make sure. "I'M INJURED!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then I heard more talons running towards me. But when they got to me, I passed out from the pain that came from my leg. 

Clay's POV

I was limping around, searching for the place the boulder hit Peril. Glory, Moonwatcher, and Turtle were looking with me. Maybe not for Peril but for their friends and their loves. I was sure that Moonwatcher was looking for Qibli, Turtle was looking for Kinkajou and Peril, and Glory was searching for Tsunami, Sunny, Starflight, and Deathbringer. Then I heard a whisper but I still heard it. When I got closer I realised it wasn't a whisper it was a scream. 

I raced to see who the screaming was coming from. "Guys!" I called them. They ran toward me and I continued to follow the screaming. When I reached the source, I saw a body lying on the floor not moving. I gasped and tears fell from my eyes. I raced toward the body and saw the beautiful SkyWing lying on the ground. Tears flowed from my eyes and didn't stop. Turtle came running after me and saw his firescales friend. "Peril!" I exclaimed. "Please be alive! I can't bear to live without you!" I yelled. I placed my ear on her chest and prayed to hear her heart beat. 

Then the most wonderful and miraculous thing happened. I felt a pulse. It was faint but it was there. At least she was alive, for now. Then I heard another gasp from behind me, it was Moon and she raced to Peril's leg. When I took my eyes off Peril's beautiful face, I saw what Moon was looking at. Peril's hind left leg was covered in blood and it wasn't burning into gas. I raced to look at the injured leg. "We need to get her to water and we need to do something about this leg," I stated. With that, Turtle walked to Peril's leg and whispered a sentence. 

He said, "I enchant this spear to heal all injuries on the dragon it touches." Then the leg started to close up and look healthy again. I sighed in relief and hugged Turtle for a thanks. 

"Thank you," I thanked him. "You a really good friend for her," I cried. I turned around and lifted Peril off the ground. Her body was limb but she was alive, I flew to the underground lake that was not underground anymore and I placed Peril in the water. Although she was a SkyWing, the water will help Peril. 

"I love you Peril," I whispered in Peril's ear. As if this triggered Peril to wake up, she shifted a little bit and then went back to sleep. "When you wake up, I'll be right here. I'll be right here waiting," I sighed. Peril didn't move but I did see her chest raising and falling. The spear helped Peril a lot, it helped her be able to breathe. Now I just had to wait for Peril to open her eyes.