The End of The War (Ripnami)

Tsunami's POV

I shifted. All I could do was shift in the ground, I couldn't scream, I couldn't flap my wings, and I most certainly couldn't move. "Help," I rasped. I was under a large rock, I was lying on my stomach and the rock was pressing on my back. I didn't like being in this spot, I didn't like not knowing where I was. Then I saw a familiar blue body about a few feet away from me. His handsome face was covered in dirt and he was bleeding. "S-Squid Brain," I rasped again. Then his face turned toward me and my whole world lit up.

Riptide's POV 

I looked around to see where Tsunami was, I should be looking for my team but I just need to see if Tsunami was alive. If she wasn't alive then I wouldn't have a point to live. I searched and when I couldn't search anymore because of my bloody face and leg I fell to the floor. I started to cry, where was Tsunami? Is she alive? Did I make a mistake to not tell her how I felt before the fighting happened? I need to know! I looked at the ground and saw the little dirty specks of dust floating around the atmosphere. Then I heard the most wonderful voice in the world. 

"Squid Brain?" I heard. I turned around and saw the most beautiful SeaWing in all Pyrhhia. "Squid Brain, is that you?" Tsunami rasped. Her beautiful dark blue scales were covered in dirt and blood. 

"T-Tsunami!" I beamed. I stood up and ran over to her before I could fall again. When I saw her, I saw a big rock on her back. 

"Squid Brain, I'm stuck," Tsunami rasped. 

"I'm going to get you out," I promised. I lifted the large boulder off Tsunami and she ran away from the rock. When she was free, I raced toward her and pulled her in for a kiss. She didn't even fight back. Instead she kissed me back as if I was the only thing that mattered. "I love you," I whispered. 

"I love you too," Tsunami cried. And that was saying a lot because Tsunami never cried. I love Tsunami, I won't be apart from her, ever.