Moonbli (Valentines Day)

Qibli's POV

Qibli paced the hallway where Sunny worked. But as he was about to knock on Sunny's door, he realised how stupid his idea was. Come on Qibli, THINK! This is going to be really embarrassing but who cares right? It's only Queen Thorn's Daughter who is a princess and is a royal who happens to be the daughter of a mother like feature toward me-oh my moons, I don't think I can do it, Qibli thought anxiously. Well, Suck it up big guy, this is for Moon. Moon. The girl that he loved, but he was now planning on actually telling her. Qibli nodded and knocked on the cave door. Not long after, Sunny opened the door. 

"Qibli?" Sunny said. "What are you doing here?" she asked. 

"I have to ask you something," Qibli said nervously. 

"Yeah sure what is it?" Sunny wondered. "Did you just start puberty? Listen, I may not know stuff about boys but I do know that you can talk to Starflight about it because Clay will NOT be able to handle all-"

"WHAT?! No! It's not...puberty!" Qibli gagged. "It's the fact that...I...I really like my girlfriend and I want to tell her I love her," Qibli said, being nervous again. 

"Oooohhhh," Sunny grinned. "Love issues, huh?" Sunny smirked. "Sadly, I don't know anything about love...but I know a lot about girls!" Sunny pulled Qibli in the cave and slammed the cave door shut. 

Moon's POV

The next morning, Moon realised was Valentines Day. Oh Moons, Moon thought anxiously. I forgot to get Qibli something for Valentines Day! Moon jumped off her rock and passed the sleeping Kinkajou. Praying that she didn't wake up Kinkajou, as much as Moon loved her friend, Kinkajou wasn't a really good shopper. Moon ran down the hall, bumping into all the dragons that walked passed her. Moon ignored them and continued to run all the way to the entrance of the school. 

Moon looked back at the school then took off into the sky. It took almost half the day to get to Possibility but when she did, she bought Qibli a watermelon. She knew Qibli loved watermelon even if he wasn't a veggie dragon. When she flew back, she saw Kinkajou talking to Turtle in the Prey Center. Moon grinned and walked past them slowly.

"Turtle?" Kinkajou whispered. "I think I made up my mind," she said. Moon ran past them and then slid into Qibli's room. She found him racing nervously in the room and when he saw her, he smiled. 

"Hey you," Moon said. "I got you something," she smiled. Moon gave him the watermelon and watched as he ate it with her. After they ate the watermelon, Moon saw Qibli shift his weight. 

"Moon," Qibli sighed. She looked up at him and nodded. "I'm going to take off my sky fire." When Qibli took off his sky fire, all the thoughts he was thinking came into her mind. Moon, Qibli thought, I was going to do this the Sunny way but I think it would be better if I just think it...Moonwatcher Daughter of Seceretkeeper, I love you. Do you love me? 

"I do. I do love you!" Moon squealed and gave him a hug. And she heard the thought of Sunny coming from the door. 

Huh, I guess he followed his heart. What if I host a dance for the school on Valentines Day? Sunny thought.