Blicket

Takes place when Sundew went to go with Willow

Blue

It was a dark night but the stars shone above Blue. He felt strange being in the Poison Jungle, he felt like any minute now a gigantic thing that can eat dragons will burst through the big leave dome. Even though he did trust Sundew's leaf speak, he still felt anxious. His beautiful blue and purple wings were tucked tightly between him and Cricket. Blue looked at Cricket in awe, she was the most gorgeous being the whole world. Her spectacles shone from the moonlight, her black scales were completely invisible. He watched as she slept, her breathing made her back move up and down in a elegant and graceful way. Blue put his left on wing on her. Blue laid down and thought about his family, was Luna alright? Is she even alive? What about Io? Or Silverspot? Or Admiral? How was he holding up? Blue couldn't believe that he was once his father. At least I have Cricket, Blue thought. Blue closed his eyes then heard silent tears.

Cricket

Cricket was having a bad dream, she was dreaming about Katydid and her 'parents'. She dreamt that Katydid was being tortured because Cricket fled to the Poison Jungle. It was so sad that Cricket started to cry. Then she woke up from talons shaking her awake. Cricket opened her eyes and saw Blue staring at her with a concerted look on his handsome face.

"Cricket?" Blue asked. "Are you okay?" Cricket shook her head.

"Oh, Blue I had the worst dream in the world," Cricket whispered. "Katydid was being tortured because we went to the Poison Jungle. " Blue looked at Cricket with a sympathetic face.

"I'm sorry," Blue replied. He put his talon on Cricket's talon. This movement caused an electric shock run through her body. Even though it was forbidden for SilkWings and HiveWings to be together, she still felt the way she did. "Do you want me to get you a scroll?"

"No, let's get a scroll together, I don't want to be alone right now," Cricket said. With that the two dragonets got up and went to the LeafWing library. Cricket searched and searched for the right book and when she found it they took the book and went back to the nest. Cricket settled down and started to read it. When she was finished she still didn't want to go to sleep.

"Blue," Cricket started.

"Hm," Blue said. He was half asleep. He was stunning when he slept and flew.

"I'm scared."

Blue looked at Cricket and got up and used his talons to guide her to a spot next to him. "There is no need to be afraid." Cricket laid down next him willingly. "I'm right here." This made Cricket feel better. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I'm glad that you're here Blue," Cricket yawned.

"I'm glad you're here too," Blue replied sleepily. And they slept through the night together.