Chapter Fifteen. No more guessing who.

I'm dropping a picture of Matt on the side, just for you to notice how different he is compared to Tom.
Anyway, hope you like it, this chapter gets a little...intense *hint**hint* (not so much tho) so... don't forget to vote and comment on what's gonna happen next, I wanna know your best guess!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found it hard to fall asleep on the guys' spare room they kept ready for their parent's visits. It was big and quiet and somehow it was either too cold without the sheets or too warm with them. I tossed and turned for a couple of hours before I sat up and looked around. On the small couch was the bag Tom had brought for me to have clothes to change into the next day.
I covered my face with my hands and walked to the bathroom. I turned the light on and threw water on my face before looking at the bruising rising on my left cheek. Looking down at my legs I had small blueish marks and a larger mark on my arm. I turned the light off and went back to bed. I didn't remember ever having it so hard falling asleep at the guys' place; sometimes I would fall asleep on the couch next to Tom while we were watching a movie or have too much to drink at dinner and they would insist on me staying the night, since I would have to drive either late or drunk or both.

That time I was freaking assaulted at a club on our first night out since the guys had started working on their new album, which was a while now. That was just my luck. I turned on the bed.
Maybe if I had a glass of water?

I turned to the other side and dropped the covers. No, I didn't need to drink anything.

I turned once more, lying face down on the bed with the covers on. I could use a glass of milk.

I turned to face the ceiling. I needed to sleep.

Silently I walked to the kitchen tip-toeing and avoiding making too much noise. I grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured myself a glass. I thought of the awful forceful kisses from the crazy stranger and shivered the wrong way. I put the milk back on the fridge and took a sip from the glass. He'd also covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream as he tried pulling my knees apart. God, it was awful, I realized just then that if it wasn't for my impatient friends I would have been raped.

I forced myself to swallow and felt like throwing up. I put the glass on the sink and let water run over it as I leaned into it just in case my stomach decided on turning its contents. Oh but my head played me bad, I saw, again, in slow motion the way I had hit a cool hard wall and then hands were over me, I closed the tap and felt arms around me, gasping loudly and waving around in the dark I jumped, feeling the hard body behind me.

Hands settled on the counter at both sides of me and I recognized the voice through the awful silence of the big house.

"What are you doing? Go to sleep." He said quietly, leaning down, I knew Tom slept only on his underwear, but I noticed he had a pair of baggy pants on. I turned my face to look at him, I must have been visibly scared, because his expression softened. "Are you alright?"

He straightened up looking into my eyes through the darkness and grabbed my hands. I nodded and shook my head and then nodded again.

"I'm not sure." I whispered. He pulled me in for a hug and ran his hands though my hair softly as to comfort me while I hugged his naked torso.

"Maybe some company?" He whispered again and I nodded still into the hug, my heart was racing as he kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand, leading me to his room.