Chapter Nineteen. Got me in chains.

I know you're gonna be like "whaaaaaat?"

Also, I wanna know if I should do the whole thing in one book or maybe finish it in a second book? I feel like I should, I don't know...there are things that need time and developement but it doesn't feel right to put them in this book, I hope you can help me figure this one out...

Thanks for voting, commenting and reading!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a large bed and a weight on my waist. The pillow smelled odd, to a sort of citric strong cologne; opening my eyes I realized it was Matt's room, he was next to me and nothing ever felt that wrong. I turned on my side and stared at the walk-in-closet before me, the house was filled with pictures of different places, the majority of them had been taken by him.

I pulled the covers to look at the ceiling, an arm tightened around my waist and a light kiss was put on my cheek.

"Good morning." He said, his eyes still closed.

"Morning." I replied ashamed of myself.

Matt held me close to him, oblivious to what I felt then.

"Do you have to work today?" I nodded and tried to bring myself to smile up at him.

"And I have to get going now or I'll be late." He let me get out of the bed, taking the bed sheets with me as he chuckled. "Don't laugh, it's not funny." I picked up my clothes from the floor on my way to the bathroom in the walk-in-closet.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." I got dressed in a hurry as he spoke from the bed. "When I was your age, girls didn't cover up to the neck with my bed sheets..."

"How inappropriate they were." I yelled back, trying to brush my hair with my fingers, it was odd as I wasn't the type to sleep around. "Tom wants to go to lunch."

"Ok, I'll see you tonight then?" He leaned on the door frame with his pajamas on.

"No, he wants to have lunch with us. You're included." I replied while working on pulling my hair up on a pony tail.

"Oh, okay. Should I be worried?" He handed me the black heels. "Feels like meeting your bothers or something..."

"You're a big boy, you'll be fine." I said, stepping into the shoes.

"So I'll pick you up from work, alright?" I nodded. "Won't you at least have breakfast?"

"Matt, I have to get home and change. I don't have time." I told him.

"At least let me drive you home, then." He went to put on a pair of Jeans and winked at me when he took the shirt off to put on a clean button up. I rolled my eyes and walked away to text Tom. "Alright, let's go!" He had a pair of sneakers on his feet, I noticed before we walked out. "Ladies first..."

Allison was going to burst when she saw me walk into the salon, I was wearing my black denim shorts with a grey shirt and my hair was still on that morning's messy pony tail and the only make up on my face were the small remains of last night's make up.

"You're a freaking mess; did you get drunk last night?" She followed me into the bathroom as I took out my little makeup bag and wiped away the residual liner from my eyes.

"No, I didn't." She went on to ask me everything about the gala and then continued by grabbing a brush and helping me sort my messy hair out.

"But it's still ironed..." She said as she pulled the elastic from my hair. Realization struck her and she gasped loudly. "YOU SPENT THE NIGHT WITH HIM!" She squealed and grabbed me by the shoulders shaking me slightly. "You're finally in a relationship with a decent guy!" Allison cheered.