Chapter 2

Thor picked up a vial and using a new syringe pushed the vials' contents into the IV drip that was always attached to the visitors that came to his lab. They had never done this before. He had never had occasion to use this chemical to wake his guests before. He didn't even know what to say first. Should he say 'Hello', or 'Welcome to Cornuptia', or should he just wave hello? Or should they make up a random new greeting to welcome her to the lab? It was all so confusing.

The chemical dripped into the woman's brain. She was asleep one minute. And the next, she wasn't.

Blinking her eyes open, as if she were waking up from a restful sleep, she propped herself up on the bed.

The two lab men stared at her. Her eyes. They were beautiful! They hadn't seen anything like that before. They had never seen such dark pools of sensuality before. All of the eyes on their planet were coloured. Blue, green, yellow, and red, being the predominant colours.

"Thank you for listening to my request. And fulfilling it. I am excited to get to know you better." She said, as she pushed off the thin blanket that was resting on her legs, and moved her feet to the cold tiled floor.

Still, no words came out of their mouth. They were speechless. She seemed rather comfortable with the idea that she was waking up in a strange lab. And she didn't seem perturbed by the fact that she was basically naked under that thin robe she had on.

"Ah, how are you feeling?" Squeaky finally said. He had to say something. Otherwise, she would think that they had no language on their planet. Or that they were deaf mutes.

"Yes, quite well. In fact, better than I expected. How long have I been lying unconscious for?? I must say your beds are too soft for my hardened back. I am just not able to get used to it. Why do you sleep like that? Our ancestors used to say the harder the bed, the stronger the back."

This was not where they expected the conversation to flow. Beds? Hard vs soft? Wait, what?

"Yes, well, Cornuptia is a planet based on catering all the petulant demands of its inhabitants. The people on this planet like to sleep on a bed that feels like you are floating on the clouds. Soft, airy, fluffy. The beds in our labs aren't made as soft as the beds that would be in our bedrooms." Thor finally spoke as well. He wanted to bring the idea of bedrooms, and sex, into the convo as soon as possible. He had already told his wife that he would be delayed by work. He would have to deal with her tantrums and complaints later. But for now, he wanted to get on with business. There was a reason they woke her up. Not just to have a conversation.

She got up off the bed, and stood on the ground. They realized she was even smaller than they had thought. Five feet at most. These natives didn't get enough meat in their diet, Thor thought. But he liked them tiny. Even his wife was only five feet six. Which was actually tiny on their planet. He liked the feeling of empowering his females. He had a sado-masochistic streak in him, but he had never had a chance to fulfill it yet. Maybe with her?? It would be fun to tie her up and cause her a bit of pain. He was sure she would love it. If they tortured themselves by walking around barefoot and sleeping on rock-hard beds, a little bit of pain in bed would be almost sweet to them, right? He thought to himself.

"My name is Sanne." She said, smiling sweetly at them. "And you?"

Squeaky turned out to be Hardy, and Thor turned out to be Costa. So she had been completely wrong with regards to their name. Oh well.

Hardy asked her if she was hungry. She nodded yes. She had woken up to taste their delightful food, and she wouldn't refuse even a morsel of food that was placed in front of her right now. Her suddenly awake stomach was famished. It growled and grumbled every minute as if it knew that time was passing.