Chapter 4

And moans and groans were what he got, the devil that he was. When Kali was a child, she inadvertently walked into her parent's room in the middle of their amorous activities, several times over. It was inevitable. They lived in a one-bedroom house, and it wasn't conducive to having any sort of privacy.

One time when she was about ten years old, she saw her father licking her mother's asshole. It wasn't the best initiation into the world of sex, but it was an initiation, nevertheless. Her school with a strict Hindu curriculum had drummed into her the importance of abstaining from sex before marriage. Her Brahmin teacher would constantly tell them about the evils of sex and the human body. Especially, as he would say with a grimace, the evils of the female body.

"It's a trap," he would say, getting all enthusiastic about it, "it's a trap made to entice males. It's curvy, and luscious, beautiful, and bold, filled with tastes, colours, and smells, it is a trap, I tell you." At this point he would start sweating, and breathing heavily, as if just the talk of all of that womanly wantonness, was enough to entice him into a life of sin.

But Kali's mother pulled her aside after she saw her mother's asshole being purified by her father's tongue. And she said something quite important to her.

"Dearest Kali, if we are made in the image of God, which we are, and if we are loved divinely and unconditionally by God, which we are, then every part of us, from the unholy asshole to the holiest of brains, is worthy of love. Everything in this universe is divine and beautiful. Everything is loved and gracious. Thus, you need to understand that the relationship between two people in all of its forms, is divine and beautiful and loved and gracious. What is up, is also down. What is in the Divine Gods, is also in us."

Kali wanted to argue with her mother, because her teacher had said something quite different. But she looked at Kali with such faith and devotion in her eyes that she had no words to throw against her mother's light. Her mother shone with that inner light until the day she died. Kali had wished on her mother's deathbed for some way to capture some of that light, so that her mother's magic would never be lost.

If that hadn't been the most liberal of sex education for Kali, Shiva made her even more open to the idea of sex in all of its various positions, and glories. Nothing was off limits. At least to him.

For the first few moments, he just sat there and sniffed deeply into Kali's yoni. It was as if he were sniffing at a glorious bouquet of flowers, with jasmine, rose, and patchouli. It was rather disconcerting. It made her wonder what she actually smelled like down there? Was it a fishy sort of smell, as friends had told her? Or was it something related to what she ate today, which was an assortment of weird foreign dishes? Or was it completely unique to her, and there was no one else in the world who had quite the same smell as her?

Every yoni is unique, she had been told many times. Every yoni has its own beauty and its shape. Its colour, and its smell. Its pleasure points and its quirks.

She wondered about her own Yoni. It was a sad thing indeed that even though she spent many a time pleasuring herself in these past few decades that she was away from Shiva, she hadn't really thought much about all of these unique parameters. It was all about gaining the pleasure. The orgasm. The end point. The delightful and mind numbing end.

But now that she was here, and Shiva was taking his time with her, she felt like she wanted to take her time as well, with her yoni and learn more about her Yoni's unique attributes.

Shiva sighed with pleasure. He hadn't touched her yoni in any significant way yet. He had just been observing her Yoni, like someone observes a jewel or a diamond. He was just watching her Yoni, like someone watches a theatre performance or a sunset. It was one of the glories of the world, she had heard Shiva say before. The only thing in the world with the utmost ability to produce pleasure for its owner, on command, and repeatedly. With no limits in sight.