•20•

"1....2....3....SMILE!" we smiled as we heard the camera shutter

It's our graduation day, the day we will be apart from each other, but not literally, except for Renjun, I'm gonna miss this noisy man, but I still love him.

Now we are standing here at the football field taking pictures as a group and solo pictures. Jaemin was the one taking pictures, I requested them to take a picture with me hugging me one by one so I'll have a copy of this moment in my room.

Lastly I was taking a picture with all of them, throwing our hats on the air, we asked someone to take a picture so that everyone can join.

With a smile on our faces, remembering the beautiful times we've spent together. We sat on the grass making a small circle

"I'm gonna miss you Renjun!" I snuggled into him, I can smell his vanilla scent.

"I'm gonna miss you too Y/N" we hugged each other for a while, because I don't want to waste time not being with Renjun for this day.

"Someone's jealous~" Haechan sings teasing Mark (A/N: In the tune of saeng-il chukha hamnida by Haechan)

"No I'm not" he shakes his hands

"Yes you are, just say it Mark" Jeno nudged him

"No I'm not because I'm gonna miss Renjun too" he joined me hugging Renjun.

"Stop making me a third wheeler" Renjun tried to escape but I held his waist tighter and me pushing Mark away.

"No Renjun is mine, don't hug him" I glared at him

"Sure Y/N sure....come here Haechan" Haechan immediately went beside Mark and hugged him

"Yah Haechan! Stop hugging Mark or else—" I stood up running towards Haechan "I'll kill you!"

We run around the football field and we only stopped when he slipped from his butt because of him stepping at his toga. We all laughed as I rested my head on Mark's lap.

"I love you" he mouthed
"I love you too"
I did the same and smiled at each other, he was about to lean closer when Renjun taps my feet

"Last sleep over?" He asked

"Sure Renjun"

"Last sleep over....." I felt sad when I remembered this his last time with us just like when me and Mark slept together when we discovered I'll be moving.

Flashback

"Mom, can I sleep here until they leave?" he shakes his mom's arms, he looked at Mark and speak
"Sure little boy, I'm sure you're sad about it, so you can enjoy the rest of the month here with Y/N" Mark's face brightened up when my mom agrees

End of flashback

We stood up and fixed our ourselves. Went to his car and drives us to my house.