•27•

Mom and Mitch are sitting at the couch as I walk outside the room and face the mirror.

"Wow Y/N! You look stunning!" Mitch squeals beside my mom

"You're now a lady sweetie"

The gown looks so good on me, it hugged my curves, and I don't know what to say already, I mean Areum really did surprised me.

"What do you think? Is this the one?" she stood next to me facing the mirror while looking at the gown

"Yes this is the one" I nodded and look at myself ones again.

We arranged the plan and scheduled the date when am I going to use this wonderful gown.

"I can't wait for your wedding Y/N, especially you look beautiful in that gown" Mitch said as she clung into my arms

"Am I not beautiful already?" I put my hand below my chin with my eyes blinking at her.

She made a disgust look on her face and stuck her tongue out "No you're not" I lightly slapped her shoulders.

"Yes I am" I pouted

Mom approach us so we can go home, we were about to go outside when I suddenly felt dizzy.

"This is not good" I mumbled

"Y/N are you okay?" Mitch maybe noticed it so she held my hands helping me to maintain my balance.

"Yeah, I'm fine, maybe it's just I'm tired" I was about to make another step when I lose my grip on Mitch's hand and lose my balance.

All I can hear is mom and Mitch screaming for my name and asking for help. I saw some staffs coming towards me as they call for ambulance.

I felt tired so I closed my eyes completely.

MARK's POV

I was with Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin when someone's phone starts ringing. We look at our phones and look at Jaemin's phone.

Mitch

"Hi baby~"
"How's your day with Y/N and Mrs.Park?" He nodded along with Mitch's words when his smile went to a serious face.

"WHAT?!" we look at Jaemin seemed shocked at what Mitch said. He looked at me and dropped his phone.

"Nana what's wrong?" Jeno asked
"Why are you fixing your things suddenly? It looks like you're in a rush" Haechan added

"I'm really in a rush and you should go to especially you Mark" all of them looked at me

Why am I suddenly feeling anxious, what's wrong? did something happened? "Why me?" I asked Jaemin.

"Y/N's in the hospital"