•35•

MARK's POV

It's been years when Y/N and I went to the rooftop. I can still remember her in my arms peacefully, smiling as tears slowly escaped her eyes.

I carried her in my arms until we reached her room. Her mom and our friends are staring at me once I opened the door. They turned their gaze to Y/N.

Mrs. Park stands up and walks towards me. She looks at me and she noticed my puffy eyes.

Tears starts to form in her eyes, same as our friends. I slowly lay her down on the hospital bed.

I hugged Mrs. Park while crying. Haechan, Renjun, Jeno,  and the others joined as well.

We just accepted the fact that Y/N is really gone....gone in my arms.

I became successful as she wished. Our friends lived a successful life too, Jisung and Chenle are also now working.

I went to Y/N's house to visit Mrs.Park if she's fine. Jisung and Chenle stays there too so that she will have company.

I arrived there and once I knocked on the door, Jisung is the first one to greet me.

"Hi hyung! How are you?"

"I'm fine Jisungie, where is Chenle and Mrs.Lee?"

"Chenle is in the kitchen and Mrs. Park is outside, at the pool area" I nodded

"I brought you foods" he immediately grabbed it.

"Thanks hyung" I nodded and ruffled Jisung's hair.

"HI HYUNG!" Chenle greeted me after drinking water.

"Hi Lele, you have food over there" I pointed at Jisung who was about to climb upstairs.

"Yah! Let's share!" Chenle screamed and run upstairs.

"Those kids never changed" I mumbled.

I went to the backyard and saw Mrs. Park sitting at the pool.

"Hi Mrs. Park" I bowed in front of her.

"Oh hi Mark, how are you?" she invited me to seat with her.

"I'm doing good Mrs.Park"

"MOM, don't call me Mrs.Park, how many times do I have to tell you, if Y/N is here, she'll scold you once again" that made us chuckle and became silent once again.

"Oh wait I have to give you something" she stood up and went inside so I followed her.

"I haven't opened Y/N's room ever since she left me, so here" she handed me a key.

"Go to Y/N's room, she told me to asked you  to go there and get the pillows you gave her since there is no one to take care of them"

"I haven't washed them since we went to the hospital"

"Thank you Mrs—" she raised her eyebrows

"Mom" I chuckled

I went in front of Y/N's room and opened it with the key. I saw her nice and neat room, I saw two kids jumping on the bed, laughing while looking happy at each other, then they suddenly faded away.

I walked towards the bed and saw the pillows she was talking about.

I sat at her bed and grabbed the pillows in my arms. As I snuggled into them, I saw her cork-board on her study table.

There are pictures of us when we graduated, I noticed our picture in the middle. Looking and smiling at each other while we are in our togas.

"1....2....3....SMILE!" I smiled when I remembered us taking pictures at each other.

My eyes went to the blue paper that seems like a letter beside the pictures. I saw her handwriting on it.

"To "my first and last" Mark Lee"