•36• (epilogue)

"I know I'm not beside you anymore once you read this letter.... but I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me.

Thank you for making me happy for my remaining days with you.

At least we fulfilled our promise to each other when we were young, to marry each other."

Tears won't stop falling from my eyes as I continue reading the letter.

"Don't forget me okay? I will never talk to you again if you forget about me."

I will wait for you here my love, I love you from the stars and back.

your first and last love, Mrs. Lee Y/N"

Timeskip

I'm staring at the moon and the stars here outside our house, enjoying the fresh air and the night view.

My mom passed away already because of old age same as my other mom "Mrs. Lee", Jaemin and Mitch had 2 daughters who are now having their owns lives, Renjun, Jeno and Haechan found someone who will cherish and take care of them too.

My hair became white, I have gone weaker and now it's my turn to sit on a wheelchair.

I remembered some of my memories with Y/N while looking at the sky.

Flashbacks

Waaa~ you're out" I stuck my tongue out
"You will pay for this" he starts to glare at me trying to stand up
"Catch me if you cann~" I teased him and started running

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woaaaahhhh it's a watermelon pillow!" I hugged it tightly and smelled something, something familiar
"Yes, my mom sprayed some of my cologne there so that you'll remember me every time you cuddle with that pillow" I hugged him as a sign of thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N will you mary me?"

I saw tears coming out from Y/N's face as she looks at the ring

"Yes Mark, yes" she nodded, so I took her left hand and inserted the ring, we both stand up and kissed and hugged each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me about it" she rested her head on my lap, I started caressing her hair as I started story telling.

"The princess starts to show her bright side because of the prince, they enjoyed every single day of their lives, but one day the princess got sick and died, the prince became so sad because he lose the love of his life"

"You must be alone there my love, it must be hard for you up there because I am not with you, it makes me feel sad every time I think of you" he said while looking at the moon"

"Don't worry, we will see each other again" with that he closes his eyes and a tear escaped from his eyes"

"Now look at the moon and that star, that's them, the princess and the prince, they shine together as one even though they are far from each other"

End of flashbacks

"Just like the moon and the North Star" I thought

I was holding Y/N's letter when my visions starts to get blurry and dark, until I can't see anything.

I covered my eyes with my arms when a bright light suddenly appeared in front of me. I slowly removed my arms and adjusted my vision on it.

It feels so empty, all I can see is the clouds around me and it looks like I'm floating.

"Mark"

I heard someone whispered my name.

"Mark"

I was about to step forward when I heard it once again.

"Mark, is that you?" I heard a familiar voice behind me so I slowly turned my heels towards the direction where the sound came from.

"Who are you?" I saw a silhouette of a woman in front of me.

"You don't remember me again do you?" the woman's face starts to show up when she got closer to me. She is smiling at me.

"I'm gonna ask you questions first just to make sure"

"Here we go again, bring it on" she rolled her eyes and leans closer to me.

"When is my birthday?"
"It's August 2,1999"
"My Zodiac sign?"
"Leo"
"Blood type?"
"Type A"

"Then it's really you!! Come here my love" I was about to hug her when she hugged me immediately.

"I waited for you for a long time and I'm happy you became successful in your life same as our friends"

"I'm sorry if I wasn't there with you when your mom died and my mom too" I caressed her hair and nodded

"Don't worry I met them here before you came" she looked at me and laughs.

"They are asking me why am I staying here but I told them I was waiting for someone"

"Someone important" she pecked my forehead and pulled me again for a tight hug

"I love you Mark"

"I love you too Y/N"

She showed me her hands like she's asking me to hold it.

"Let's go?" I places my hand to hers and followed her.

She intertwined our hands as we walk towards the light in front of us.

I have lived a happy life without getting married again, because Y/N is the only person I loved.

My first and last.