•29•

MARK's POV

I'm staying here at the hospital with Y/N, Mrs. Park or I mean "mom" brought her clothes and asked me to take care of her while she is recovering because her mom going home already.

"You have to eat now or else I won't eat too" I said as I hold the spoon with her food.

"I don't like the food here, it's tasteless"

"I'll promise you I am going to cook you food once we go home"

"Really????"she blinked her eyes a lot of times

"Of course, but you have to eat this first so you can recover easily" she opened her mouth as I move the spoon towards her.

"I really wish Mark, but I can't" she said and looked down, her words made me confused.

I was about to ask her when she looks at me, tears starts to form in her eyes.I put down the food and sat beside her.

"I'm so sorry Mark but I have to leave again, but this time it's for real"

"I lied Mark, I'm sorry" tears fall down on her cheeks

"Why?"

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you the real reason why we left Toronto"

"We lied about dad missing us, it's just that we have to look for better doctors here"my visions are getting blurry aa tears starts to form too.

"I-I don't understand Y/N" I hold her hands, I start to feel nervous.

"Tell me please, what is wrong? what do you mean?"

"I'm sick Mark! I hate myself because I can't do anything about it, my hair starts to fall down, I'm getting weaker and I don't want anyone to struggle because of me" she starts to hurt herself while shouting.

"I hate myself for being selfish! because I accepted this marriage. I didn't even think what would you feel. I will die soon but I kept everything!" I tightened the hold on her wrist so would stop hurting herself .

I started crying when I found out the real reason why she left.

"I only have a few days left Mark, so maybe I will not gonna make it until December" she holds my cheeks trying to wipe my tears.

"If I can only turn back the time, I wish that we haven't seen each other again because at the end I will leave you again" my tears won't stop falling down.

"But I'm here Y/N, I choose to stay with you, that's why I proposed to you right? Because I love you and I will never let you alone"

I can't believe this is happening, I'm crying in front of the woman I love, crying because I couldn't accept that there were only a few days left for her, I wanted to be with her a little longer to fulfill our dreams one by one.

Crying because..........I love her

"Don't cry okay? I'll stay by your side, just hold my hand and I'll be there" I wiped her tears and pulled her into my chest for a tight hug.

"Love you Mark"

"I love you more Y/N"