Prologue

So many people want to be rich.

I'm no exception. 

It was only after that I realized that high-society wasn't exactly as it seemed. And under no circumstances was it ever kind...

to an illegitimate child.

In high society there are many frowned upon things, but one that everybody regardless of age or gender hates is illegitimate children.

Dragon of business, leading hacker and Queen of fashion , Aliore, who was comparable to an emperor, died. She was assassinated after her origins were discovered and used by her foes to gain more allies to help plot her death.

Drenched in blood, she laughed. She laughed so hard tears formed in her eyes. Through her blurred vision she stared at the people in front of her. Her so called family. The family that shunned her and disowned her.

She built her business empire from the bottom and moved on. She covered up her past and changed her identity. But it still came back to hunt her. The simple fact. She was and always would be an illegitimate child no matter what she did. Even as the last bullet hit her and she fell to the floor she still didn't understand. Were illegitimate children not humans. Did they not have feelings. Did their lives not matter. Lying in her a pool of her own blood she embraced death. Her words hung in the air as she breathed her last."Don't think you're safe, even if I end up at the deepest part of hell I promise to make your lives miserable. You'll wish to die but you won't be able to. I swear upon my name. Ali...ore..."

Life wasn't fun but maybe tormenting them in hell would be?The question hung in her head as she drifted to a void of darkness.

...[Would you like to live?]

[YES]                                [NO]    

                    [YES]

{Connecting soul to system}{Connection successful}

Welcome dear host to the agency, I'm wish granting system 789...