1.1 Ambitious Villainess

"Well done Roselyn , as expected you have exceeded my expectations."

"Thank you father, but if you may excuse me, I would like to rest in my room, I am quite tired"

"You may be excused and do not hesitate to ask me for anything my dear daughter"

"Of course father"

...........................................................

"You may be excused Mary, I wish to rest alone" 

As soon as the maid left, Aliore slumped her shoulders and fell onto the bed. 

'System send me the details of this world'

'Right away host'

~Transferring details~

~Transferred~

Plot summary: This world's story is a cliche. Roselyn was the standard villainess, as the only daughter of a high-ranking and esteemed Duke, she was engaged to the crown prince. The crown prince was indifferent towards her and instead fell in love with a low-ranking count's adopted daughter who had the power of light. Roselyn was executed after her actions against the heroine were brought to light. Her adopted older brother framed the duke's family and so the duke and duchess fell into ruin while her 'brother' became a war general to protect the heroine. He framed them because he thought they harmed his birth parents, who were the the first duke and duchess (the current duke's older half-brother), but they had died in an accident.  

The villainess's story: She was born weak for a reason unknown to anyone but her.(She is the true lady of peace and as she possess both the light element and dark element, her body could not handle it well). She gained an adopted brother, because she wanted one, she always wanted a sibling but her parents were afraid to have another one, so when she realised that if she could not live up to the expectations of a duke's heir she would gain a sibling even if adopted from another family branch, she did not hesitate to do so, thus she gained an older brother who hated her and her family. He was the only son of the current duke's older brother. She refused to reveal her powers because she did not want her fiance, the crown prince to feel even more insecure than he already was due to the lack of his parents love. When she realised the crown prince fell in love with the heroine she was ready to let him go but her followers got mad on her behalf. The heroine's light element is not natural. 

'System what are her wishes'

'Before I give them to you dear host, don't you think Roselyn is pitiful'

'Although I pity her ending, she was too naive and stupid to not realise the hearts of people around her.'

Wishes(Main mission(s)):

1. Save her family from ruin at her fake brother's hands.

2. Destroy the heroine.

3.stand at the top of the empire(not literally).

Side mission(s):

1.Make the crown prince feel pain/regret.

Hidden mission(s) will be unlocked automatically when host stumbles on them.

'So host what will be your first act'

'To get a good nights sleep on this ridiculously luxurious bed'

'Host please take your mission seriously.'

'System, there are another two weeks before the official story begins right'

'Yes host'

'Trust me system, that's all the time I need to set a few traps.'

'Well than, have a good night host.'

'You too system'

'Systems don't sleep'

'Creep'

'...' A certain trusfrated[1] system decided to abandon its' host for a while.

[1] Not a spelling error, it's a BTS ARMY joke.

(BTW she is currently 15 in this world)

........................................................................

Sunlight peeked through the curtains, and shone down upon Aliore's face .

Aliore rubbed her eyes and tried to open them, only to feel blinded by the light. Slowly, like a baby sloth she stood up . The doors then opened and an honest looking maid emerged from them.

"My lady, it is time to wake up."

"I know, you may leave I wish to get ready by myself, tell my parents I shall see them for breakfast."

"Yes my lady."

The maid left the room and instantly Aliore dropped her dominating aura. 

'Heh, so those acting lessons actually paid off'

'System tell me...Do I look beautiful in this world?'

'...''Why don't you look in the mirror instead of asking me?'

'Tch'

Aliore walked up to the mirror and began to examine her face. And was overwhelmed. The ethereal beauty stared back at her, mimicking her every action. 

'System...How on earth did the crown prince NOT fall for her!''I guess that is stupidity.'

Roselyn had always been a beauty from birth to death, even during her execution she looked an angel

Roselyn had always been a beauty from birth to death, even during her execution she looked an angel. Her eyes were an unnatural blue, the symbol of a true heir. Her black hair transformed into white at the edges, her noise was dainty and perfect, while her lips were small and pink. Her eyebrows were beautifully defined and her even the structure of her face was flawless. 

'Host...stop admiring your face and go get ready.'

'Seriously system, you should learn to appreciate beauty.'

'I know how to host, it's just...your not beautiful.'

'I-You-ugh' Aliore angrily left to get changed, while the system held back its laughter.

..........After getting ready..................

'Well then time to go meet my new family...'