1.0- Ambitious Villainess

Tired, dizzy and with a headache, Aliore rose from her slumber. She opened her eyes and was startled to see she had changed locations. She lay on a beautiful white bed that had translucent blue curtains hanging above it at that fell around the bed. The mattress was soft like a cloud and the pillows were cute yet elegant.

However there was nothing else in the room, except the bed and a large TV screen on one of the walls. On the furthest wall from her there was a large metal door coated in a baby blue varnish with a cherry blossom tree in full bloom painted on. The walls were pure white without a stain or a mark in sight.

Realization registered in her head. So this was her room, it was cute, but plain. It seemed she needed to get more trivial points to get more furniture.

(the words in between *.....* are the information the pill had provided)

*There are three types of points she gets every mission, Trivial points are used to decorate her room, Power points are used to buy things from the store that can be taken on missions, and Experience points can be spent on getting revenge on past life enemies but are also the points needed to get closer to ending the partnership with a system/organization.*

A young boy patiently stood in a corner, waiting for Aliore to realise his presence, until he found out...

"How long are you going to ignore me for my dear host"

Reluctantly, Aliore turned around to face him. "So you're a wish-granting system huh"

*A wish granting system grants the wishes of the soul their host possesses. The wishes are a host's main missions while side missions are from the system and hidden missions come from accidentally stumbling on a piece of the original plotline story that seems to have more to it, and will usually help the host.*

"Yes host, do you have questions you want me to clarify."

"No, the pill explained it very well."

"But my dear host you seem to have something on your mind."

"I was just thinking, it would be really nice to be a villain in these missions."

"If that is your priority, then I will do my best host 789."

"Well then, I would like to start my first mission please."

'Better get this done and over with'

(Words in between '...' are her thoughts.)

First host I will show you your stats for your very first mission;"

* Each time stats except from the three points will change depending on who she transmigrates to as well as when.*

[ Experience points : 0

Power points : 0

Trivial points : 0

Charm : 50/100

Strength : 70/100

Agility : 70/100

Appearance : 90/100

Magic power : 50/100 ]

*The stats are always displayed on the TV screen.*

"System...Shouldn't my stats be super amazing since it's my first world..."

"Well host you said you wanted to be a villainess so I chose one of the easiest available ones."

"System don't lie, you chose the easiest one from the intermediate section, didn't you."

"Correct my smart host, well then good luck""Oh wait I almost forgot, you get a beginner's package"

Aliore was internally crying. 'All the hosts in system novels get cute, kind and encouraging systems, so WHY did I get this one!?'

"Dear host through your beginner's package you receive: an acting skill; 2 bottles of truth serum; a pill that can turn back time by 20 minutes; a talisman that increases your luck by 50% for half an hour and 340 Power points."

"But sadly dear host, you have no acting skills, so you will have to spend much more time than average learning.""Well then host, I will see you in a few decades, good luck, your acting teacher will be here soon."

Smiling, system 789 left the room, leaving Aliore to wait for her doom, ahem acting teacher.

~ 78 years later ~

"Congratulations my dear host, you may now be transported to your first world unless you want to buy something with your 340 Power points"

"Yes, I would like to buy something."

"Wow host you have improved so much I can't even read your emotions anymore!"

Aliore inwardly imagined herself destroying him as her lips rose into a satisfied smirk.

"Here host, this bracelet will automatically let you enter the shop at will."

Wearing the bracelet on her small, elegant wrist Aliore entered the shop. After a few minutes, she decided on what to buy, it was a beautiful fan that had elaborate snowflakes embedded on, as well as snow-white rabbits. Not only was it cute but it also had the power to repel non-magic things (items). As a villainess there definitely would be object throwing and tea pouring and maybe even some stabbing or ambushes. The fan cost 300 points leaving Aliore only 40.

"System, I believe I am ready to go."

"Yes host, the transmigration will begin now, brace yourself."

"Alright host all the procedures are complete and remember, as your system I will be with you every step of the way, so don't be afraid to consult me."

And then everything disappeared.