7

The Present

Damn a nigga finally touched town in the A that was a long ass flight. I said leaving the airport and getting in the car. I need to call Dilan. I mentioned to myself right before I started thinking.

I know she think that I was playing with her when I said that I was coming back so I can get myself together for her. It's been a good couple years and her brother said she really wouldn't fuck with no one else she was willing to wait for a nigga for almost 8 years that love right there I wonder what she would have done if I never came back. maybe she would have moved on after so long but the thought of her being happy with another man besides me make me upset so I knew I had to get my shit together quick and go back to her because just like how she wanted me I wanted her. With everything I been through and every thought I had it was all done for her. After I got my nursing degree I brought a house and put it in her name because you feel me as a man that just the things you do for your wife. She currently in an apartment but when I propose to her I'm going to tell her to let her brother have her condo because she won't be needing it anymore. I got every inch over her. I find it so adorable and funny because her brother said she day dream so much and he think she be daydreaming about a nigga. Dilan said she be day dreaming so much about me that one day he called her name and she yelled at him and said WHAT AUGUST what do you want damn. That day when I was on the phone with him we was rolling, she still miss a nigga. She loyal, and she still down for a nigga that shit is mad attractive.

Bottom line is I was in some pretty deep shit involving my brother when I was young and I had to clean some shit up after my brother got killed I knew I had to leave because they was coming after me and everyone I loved as well so I left not only to keep her safe but to keep my parents and cousins and nieces safe. Thanks to some hood nigga he helped clean up my situation he loaned me money to give to those people and then I paid him off in two months and took my ass to school and ever since then I been staying out of that type of trouble. Now I can go ahead and settle down and who the best person to do it with? My baby Alyssa.

"Hello?" "Was sup Dilan aye meet me at the jewelry spot down town in about 20 ok?" "Oh was sup bro and ok I'll be there in 20" "ok cool" "Bet"

Day dream

"A!" I whispered yelled and threw a rock at her window. "A!" I repeated the same action until I saw her light turn on. "What, who is that?" "August" "What are you doing here? And on top of my roof and in my damn window" she whisper yelled causing me to laugh because she still had her eyes close. "Girl hush and let me in before someone see me and think I'm a criminal. She opened her window and pulled me in. when I was fully in her room, I started laughing while I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her lips. "I'm sorry they discharged me, so I came here I was about to just go straight back home but I wanted to stop here first said hugging and kissing her again. "Aug it's late at night you can just sleep in hear" she said so I kissed her once more and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist then walked her over to the bed laid her down then I got undressed and laid down with her. "Fuck she always smell so good" I thought to myself. "I'm sorry I missed you the whole time I was at the hospital" "It's ok Aug I'm here come closer I want to hold you" "Ok" "I was mad you woke me up I was dreaming of you" "Is that right?" I said amused and interested and curious of what she was dreaming about. "What was you dreaming about?" I asked. "You sure you want to know?" "Hell yeah, shit when you say it like that-" "It was a wet dream" "Is that right? You nasty an" I said while she laughed with her eyes closed. "Anything in particular that I was doing to you" I asked about to do something because lord know I can't keep my hands of short. Plus, she never wore anything to bed but her undergarments. "Well let's just say you kissed me from my legs on up slid of my underwear and gave my pearl a kiss. Came back up to my face kissed me and things got heated from there." She explained trying to keep things PG. when she said that I went to the bottom of the bed and went under the blanket and began doing exactly what she told me I was doing in the dream. Sliding her bottoms off I began to nibble on her pearl. It took everything in me not to penetrate. Her moans was everything. I don't think she was expecting this to happen. Finishing up our little heated session she went to go and shower, and I got in with her and we just sat there with the water running over our bodies. "You know I love you right?" "Yeah" she replied. When we got out, we just laid in the bed. I specifically wait for her to go to sleep. "I'm not going to sleep Aug" "I'm not going anywhere" We both knew that was a lie so considering the fact she was tired she just went back to sleep. I waited for her to be deep in her sleep before I left.