9

"I think she would like this what you think D"

"Nah not that one let me look and see cause she showed me not to long ago the type of cut and ring she would like to have if she every was to get married"

"Word ok yeah take a look"

"It's that one right there I don't know why but she like square shaped diamonds that look basic but this got a little swag to it"

"You sure man?"

"Yeah I'm positive"

"It's affordable to"

"Ha! I get the staying with in the budget bruh don't worry"

"Ok cool now what type of case should I keep this in? Velvet or basic to?"

"Nah put that ring in a blue velvet ring box blue is her favorite color"

"Never even asked her that question but now I know thanks to you"

"She don't know I'm down here do she?"

"Nope"

"OK, I am going to take the rest of this week I found a venue to some I am going to be back and forth decorating it for Christmas I can definitely use hands so if you got any family members that would want to pitch in with making this venue marriage proof them let them know cause I could use the help"

"OK I got cousins and shit who would want to help they like decorating n shit, you already know I'm helping and my mom and dad is helping as well they need to get out of the house"

"OK thanks man really I really appreciate it"

"It's all good just make sure you good to my sister"

"Oh you already know that"

When we left the jewelry shop we went to go and get everything we needed for the decorations. For Christmas night. Got to do everything early so only thing we need to worry about is getting dressed and being there on time. I decided to keep it casual and dress in a white bottom down and some white dress shoes and slacks and her brother will let her know to where an elegant white dress it don't have to be a gown save that for the wedding my love. but yeah and everyone there have to where white as well and the decorations is going to be white as well I want it to feel wedding like because this is sort of what our wedding going to look like but we just going to for the tables clear glasses and plate white table clothes and white curtains and the DJ booth is going to be decorated as well. Just something elegant cause she really is a classy girl I that's what I like about her the most, classy but hood. You need one of them in your life.

Since I pre ordered all of the decorations everything was ready to go so me and D went to the store grabbed the decorations and took them back to his sister apartment and he stashed them in his room. Thanksgiving is next week and I am mad nervous this is where I make my entrance back into her life again and man I'm shifting bricks right now. Thanksgiving falls on a Thursday this year. I guess I going to have to play it soothe because I am nervous and it's only next week. Lord give me the strength.