11

"August I really think we should go to Hawaii for Christmas like who wants to eat over visiting a beach" "Girl me I haven't been around family in quite some time it's going to be good" "you sure this is the August I been around for the past couple of months cause all we been doing is traveling" "I know Bay'beh but for right now we just going to chill and spend some time around some family. this day is this most important Christmas of your life I promise I just need you to come with me and celebrate the holiday with me" Aug said from inside of the bathroom "I guess I can sacrifice the beach for the fam, even though the beach has been calling my name, and you promised me we could go" I said with fake attitude in my voice causing august to peep his head out of the bathroom and look at me. "yes I am talking to you" "girl who the-" he said mid-sentence while putting his tooth brush up and then walking out of the bathroom to make sure he was who I was talking to. "Girl you better watch your tone" "says who you not my daddy, nappy head ass" "Excuse me" he asked again as I began making my way out of the bedroom to go down stair but somewhere in the back of my head I knew I wasn't leaving this bedroom no time soon. I began to walk out of the bed room but august block the door way. 

"And just where do you think you going?" I didn't respond and tried to get past him but he just wouldn't let me go. I walked back near the bed to get my phone and then glance to see if he moved from the door which he did. So I waited a couple seconds and then tried to make a run for it but he caught me. "Aug!! Put me down please??" "Hell nah" "Aug put me down" "No you owe me and apology" so I cleared my throat and asked one more time. "Please DADDY?" the look on Aug face made me laugh so hard. He walked me over to the dresser and sat me down so he could look me in my face to make sure that came from me. "That's how you feel?" he asked me. "umm maybe I said while wrapping both of my legs around his waist and pulling his pelvic area close to mine. "Ugmmm" Aug groaned and I smiled while watching him get turned on. "Well that was unexpected where you learn that shit from? Any more surprises I should know about?" "Well that depends on what you talking about" "Proceed" he said so I reached for his head and brought him closer so I could whisper in his ear.

 "Did you know you won yourself a freak" "Is that right?" "Yes now you've had me wait 8 fucking years August I am so sexually frustrated and I want you right now" I explained as I slowly made my way down and into his trousers. "Tell me more them Mrs. C" "For starters I threw you hints the biggest hints of them all. Now I don't know if you was ignoring me or just plain old clueless" "Nah I noticed I just wanted to be respectful" Well I said at the same time that I grabbed his member causing him to gasp again. "Sorry I made you wait Mrs. C" "now... I demand, lift me up right now" "Umm hmm" he replied as he began kissing me. "Anything else I should be aware of?" "How about you come find out I said as he finally lifted me off the dresser and laid down on the bed with me on top of him. Immediately things got heated he started ripping my clothes off and I was ripping his off but I wanted to have control this time because he needs to be taught a lesson. He has no idea what's coming for him. Let's just say I am hyper-sexual.