8

I didn't need my sister to know that I have been keeping in touch with August and that I am helping August set up their engagement. She has absolutely no idea what is being set in place. Last night when we were talking, I was just watching her in the doorway for a minute and I just keep thinking to myself my sister really love this man. I kind of envy August and his bond with my sister because I wish I had a love like that. Like my sister really waited all these years for him she did not want another man. I would like to experience a love like that someday. It's really beautiful. "Ring, ring, and ring" My phone interrupted me out of my thoughts. August was calling me. "Aug what's up?" "Whazzam" "Nothing bro just sitting her thing about my sister and her fucking patience" I said making both of us laugh. "Don't be laughing at my bay'beh" "Bro do you truly understand the seriousness of her truly believing that you are still coming?" I said to August making the line go quiet I guess he was thinking. "Yes, I am truly honored to have a woman who really love me enough to wait almost 15 years for me that some deep shit" 

"I just don't know how I would feel if you would have not stood by your word. August you standing by your word means a lot to me and I said this before, but I am going to say it again thank you so much for not break my little sister heart and not breaking my trust of you coming through and I am so proud of what you accomplished for real." "Thanks man" "No problem. I truly can't believe she think you not coming I can't wait to see her face on thanksgiving" "See I'm a man but a few tears might be shed" "Me to" "But listen she about to go on a vacation so come through for the time being come see the family and get them in on the surprise." "Oh yeah I want everyone to pitch in I am going to get a venue your family and mine come together not only to celebrate the holiday but August and Alyssa Coming together as one" "Ok I'm rocking with it" "When I get down there, we can get everything set up. The ring comes first" "Ok" "I want the color to be white and silver" everyone wear white I want her to be in a red silk gown I'm going to b, I want her to stand out make her feel like something suspicious. 

So, when it is time for her to find something to wear tell her everyone is wearing red so she can wear red, and everyone wear white." "Oh, you slick Aug" we both laughed on the phone. "She leaves town in two weeks so come through and let's get her situated" "Oh yeah we going to straighten her real quick. For that one time" Aug said. "We going to the club by the way" "Who?" "Me and you nigga" "I'm down. What kind of club were going to?" "What you prefer?" "We can go to the strip club" "Ok Derrick coming home from the army so we all could hit the club" "little derrick not so little anymore" "I know right shit crazy" "Ok then bro I'm going to call you when I get up there then" "Yeah no sweat" "Ok bro I got to go and pick up baby Asia" "Ok one" Aug said then hung the phone.